- New Rochelle: Free 2-Hour Holiday Parking for the Month of December
- New Rochelle: City Update - December reminders and events!
- New Rochelle Receives $12 Million Federal Grant through U.S. DOT's RAISE Program
The MUSE Creative and Design Awards are one of the fastest-growing awards programs in the creative and design fields, making them IAA's flagship programs.
With MUSE's theme being "Stride Forth" for 2022, the awards program will emphasize on and commend the unwavering will shown by professionals in the field in facing the challenges thrown by the pandemic in their career journey.
The MUSE Creative Awards is open to creatives of varying industries and disciplines, from graphic designers, business owners, freelancers, students, videographers, content managers, web designers, and mobile app developers.
The MUSE Design Awards caters to design professionals in architecture, interior design, lighting design, fashion design, product and packaging design, furniture design, transportation, landscape, and conceptual design.
More on Nyenta.com
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before January 18, 2022
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- Korean Cultural Center New York Announces Korean Movie Night at Home: Historical Films Series, with a new lineup of 4 period films in December
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- New Rochelle: Travel advisory for Dec.11-13: Hutchinson River Parkway to close from exit 4A to exit 8
Entries can be submitted as individuals or teams, regardless of location or nationality. Submission can be done online, with a small fee charged for administrative purposes. The submitted entries will be individually assessed by an international panel of distinguished judges using the blind judging method, so as to ensure impartiality.
The 2022 MUSE Statuette is composed of a crystalline material as a nod to the transcendental abilities held by winning MUSEs. The statuette is available in Blue Aquamarine, Red Garnet, and Clear Quartz colors for the winning levels of Platinum, Gold, and Silver respectively.
"Seeing talented individuals persevere and setting new directions in the midst of the pandemic is awe-inspiring," Ong said. "I eagerly await the new landscape in a post-pandemic era, where those who are willing to march ahead despite the odds are leading the pack."
The competitions will begin accepting entries from October 8, 2021 until February 24, 2022. Results are expected to be out in April 2022.
The submission guidelines can be found at either https://museaward.com (MUSE Creative Awards) or https://design.museaward.com (MUSE Design Awards).
International Awards Associate
+1646 7818 768 | [email protected]
SOURCE International Awards Associate (IAA)
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- JDRF Announces the Relaunch of Rufus, the Bear with Diabetes®
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. to Report First Quarter of Fiscal 2022 Results on December 9th
- New Rochelle: 'Tis the Season to Give!
- Dechert Elects 31 New Partners - Includes 22 in US
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Applied DNA Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast for Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Forcivity Advances to Crest Status within Salesforce Partner Program
- Moody's Corporation to Present at a Fireside Chat With Goldman Sachs on December 10, 2021
- Ovulation Test Market Size to Increase by USD 178.68 million | Technavio
- Moody's Acquires PassFort and Agrees to Acquire kompany, Expanding KYC and Compliance Capabilities
- Matthew Renteria, The Celebrity Manager
- "This Is The Life" New single by- Joanna Thorn out December 3rd 2021
- Dog Food Market Size to increase by USD 12.84 bn | Increasing Pet Health Awareness to Drive Growth| Technavio
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- Rigid Recycled Plastics Market to Grow by 623.86 th MT | Centriforce Products Ltd. and Custom Polymer Inc. Among Key Vendors | Technavio
- ALFI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Alfi, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Rochester: Mayor Smith Announces DES Commissioner Jones to Retire, Close More Than 40-year Career
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds STXB, DRNA, DVD and VSAT Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations