- New Rochelle: NRPD Observes May 15-21 as National Police Memorial Week
- Yonkers Police Arrest Three Bronx Men for Brazen Jewelry Store Smash and Grab
- Mayor Evans Releases His First Proposed City Budget 2022-23 Fiscal Year Budget Seeks to Chart Prosperous Future for Rochester & Address Six Administration Priorities
Yonkers, NY – May 9, 2022 – Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano and the Yonkers Department of Parks, Recreation & Conservation and the Untermyer Performing Arts Council today announced that the City is searching for Yonkers' next great young singers to compete for the titles of Yonkers Junior Idol 2022 and Yonkers Idol 2022. Celebrating its fourteenth year, the singing competition will kick off at Untermyer Gardens on Saturday, May 14th at 9:00 AM.
"Yonkers Idol is a wonderful tradition in our City bringing together the very best singing talent our City has to offer," saidMayor Mike Spano. "As Mayor, I am impressed by the caliber of young singers and I look forward to attending the finale showcase this year."
More on Nyenta.com
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- NYC REIT Sends Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote for Company's Incumbent Director Nominee as Annual Meeting Approaches
- TUPPERWARE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Tupperware Brands Corporation on Behalf of Tupperware Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Lindsay Goldberg Completes Sale of Pixelle Specialty Solutions
Those interested in auditioning must be between the ages of 15-19 years old to qualify for Yonkers Idol or between the ages of 10-14 years of age to qualify for Yonkers Junior Idol. The audition will be limited to one verse and one chorus of a song. Winners will hold their title for a year and win $1000, courtesy of the Untermyer Performing Arts Council Teresa Fund. The title provides performance opportunities at numerous City of Yonkers events throughout the calendar year.
The final round of competition will take place at Untermyer Gardens on June 25th at 4:30 PM. Call backs will audition a different song for the finale show.
Online registration is required at register.capturepoint.com/yonkers and is open to Yonkers residents only. Walk-ins are welcome.
For more information on the competition, visit the City of Yonkers Departments of Parks, Recreation & Conservation atwww.YonkersNY.gov or call 914-377-6450, 9AM to 4PM, Monday – Friday.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases Research – Balancing ESG Priorities Never More Challenging for Insurers
- Kirby McInerney LLP Continues Investigation of Shareholder Claims on Behalf of Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Investors
- FIT Announces Expansion of the Bob Fisch Graduate Student Award Program and Recipients of Inaugural Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!
- New Book - Your Maternity Leave: The Ultimate Practical Guide (1st UK Edition) by Nathalie Koren
- IMUA Honors Six At 91st Annual Meeting
- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- West Shore Construction Named #1 Hurricane Fabric Dealer in the Country
- Exterro Enhances Digital Forensic and Incident Response Automation with Major Upgrades to FTK® Connect
- Glenfarne Group and Partners Group Joint Venture EnfraGen Raises $620k to Fund Clean Energy and Water Projects in Colombia through GivePower Partnership
- PNC EXECUTIVES TO SPEAK AT BERNSTEIN CONFERENCE
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
- Form 8.3 - HOMESERVE PLC
- RBW-Skull USA throttle tuner for Harley-Davidson
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- MEI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating MEI Pharma, Inc. on Behalf of MEI Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HONORS THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.'S 50TH BIRTHDAY, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE ESTATE OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
- Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Memorial and Awards Ceremony
- Keen-Summit Capital Partners Wins ABI Asset Sales Committee's Fourth Annual "Asset Sale of the Year"