The IAA is an international awards organization that celebrates and honors industry professionals from all over the world. Since its inception, IAA is home to many different awards: the NYX Awards, MUSE Creative Awards, MUSE Design Awards, VEGA Digital Awards and MUSE Hotel Awards.
Previously known as GlobalTrend Awards, the NYX Awards is an awards competition that celebrates the creative expertise in the marketing communications and videography industries. "It feels great to see so many innovative entries in our winning lineup despite these trying times," Kenjo Ong, CEO of IAA said. "The unbridled passion of these esteemed professionals is what makes these Awards so great!"
With IAA's select panel of top industry experts following a set of strict standards, submissions are assessed fairly and rigorously. IAA also further ensures the judging process is fair by instituting blind judging.
More on Nyenta.com
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- You can leave the financial legacies you want by Les Robinson CLTC
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
Grand Jury Panel
The 2020 NYX Awards is home to a jury panel of multidisciplinary professionals from all over the world. These jurors are industry experts in their field, from marketing communications, public relations, graphic design, motion graphics, videography and many more. Their insights and experience bring fresh intuitiveness in adjudicating the entries.
The adjudication process adheres to global industry standards, where the panelists are invited to ensure impartiality and neutrality in their work. The winners are then picked from the pool of international submissions.
International Brands Represented
The inaugural year of the NYX Awards have seen many familiar global brands being represented, which include Heineken, Adidas, BMW, Lexus, Unilever, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Disney, Western Digital, The CW Network, Chrysler, Miami Ad School, Paradox Interactive, Iceberg Interactive, Larian Studios, Citadel Studios, Nissin, FabFitFun to list a few.
More on Nyenta.com
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- VEL INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit has been Filed Against Velocity Financial, Inc.
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
"These accolades celebrate not just the creative expertise our winners possess, but their ingenuity as well," Ong said. "We believe that the winners will be the pillar of the future in their respective fields, and will be the inspiration for many in decades to come."
Winner Highlights Video: https://vimeo.com/431416168
Media Partner: https://muse.world/
For more information, contact:
+1 646 7818 768
SOURCE International Awards Associate
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Rochester: City Partners with 20 Restaurants to Deliver Meals to Seniors
- Palaniuk Comes From Behind To Win Bassmaster Elite Event At Lake Champlain
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Halloween Covid Masks Preparing To Scare Neighborhoods
- New Designer To Watch: Gather Brooklyn
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds BFYT and MXIM Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- Brooklyn Native, Sergio Delavicci of John Wick 3 Thanking The Underappreciated NYPD
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- New Rochelle: Farmer's Market Checkbooks Now Available to Qualifying Seniors
- City of New Rochelle Launches New Incubator Spaces at New Rochelle Train Station and New Roc City
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Two Weeks Out Until the #Blackout Fundraiser
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan Announces New Trail Being Added to Tivoli Lake Preserve
- AccrueMe Speaks with 7-Figure Private Label Amazon Seller about Growth Capital
- Amazon Wants Third-Party FBA Sellers to Use Their Marketplace
- Albany: CITY OF ALBANY AND TRINITY ALLIANCE ALBANY CARES DRIVE UP AND DROP OFF SATURDAY
- City of Albany Looking for Nominations for 4th Annual Henry Johnson Award for Distinguished Community Service
- Albany: Mayor Sheehan Calls on Senator McConnell to Ensure Congress Provides Fiscal Aid to State and Local Governments