- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Hustle and Threads Unveils a Collection of Inspiring Goods to Ignite Entrepreneurial Spirits
In partnership with Best Companies Group, Crain's surveyed more than 17,000 employees across all five boroughs on the types of work atmospheres, leadership styles, opportunities for mentorship and professional growth, traditional benefits and atypical "work perks" that make a company a great place to work. AdTheorent was chosen based on these criteria.
Jim Lawson, CEO of AdTheorent said "We are proud to be honored with a 2023 Crain's 'Best Places to Work' award, marking the 10th consecutive year that AdTheorent has earned this recognition. Our long-tenured team is smart, hard-working, and kind – and together we are delivering transformative technologies, products, and solutions to make programmatic advertising more value-oriented and privacy-forward."
More on Nyenta.com
- DellaRatta, Van Zandt, Maté, Hedges and other big names WIN BIG at Jazz for Peace Comedy NFT Awards!
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
AdTheorent uses advanced machine learning, data science and non-individualized statistics to drive superior campaign performance for programmatic advertisers. The company has developed unique verticalized solutions that advance clients' complex business objectives. AdTheorent employees are motivated by the company's mission to utilize machine learning to re-define the programmatic media landscape.
Crain's noted "This year's honorees represent world-class organizations that are at the forefront of their respective fields...Big congratulations to the AdTheorent team for your ranking in 2023 and for your inclusion for the past ten consecutive years. This is an impressive accomplishment, and the AdTheorent team should be very proud."
AdTheorent is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to foster community and inclusion across the organization. The company offers excellent compensation and benefits along with a generous PTO policy. To view current open positions visit https://adtheorent.com/careers/. The ranking of the 100 top employers is available online at crainsnewyork.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Driven Brands to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community