- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
More than 90 million Arabic speakers have seen the content of AJC's Arabic Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts since their launch in early 2020.
Of the 90 million engagements, there have been more than 20 million views of AJC's groundbreaking Arabic video series, 'An al-Yahud ("About the Jews"), which launched alongside its Arabic accounts, with the majority of viewers hailing from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
The five videos released thus far cover:
- The origins and beliefs of the Jewish people
- The history of Muslim-Jewish relations
- The Holocaust
- Jewish ties to Jerusalem
- The antisemitic forgery "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."
In addition, AJC's Arabic social media accounts have accumulated more than 500,000 followers from across the Middle East and North Africa, and the number is rapidly growing.
"It's extraordinarily heartwarming to see the depth and breadth of engagement established between the Arabic-speaking world and AJC in such a relatively short time span," said AJC CEO David Harris. "We have made abundantly clear that outreach to both the Arab and the larger Islamic world is at the top of our 21st century agenda."
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
For years, Harris has spoken frequently about AJC's transformative initiatives in the Arab world and their essential importance for charting a new path for Arab-Jewish and Muslim-Jewish relations.
Both the Arabic social media accounts and the 'An al-Yahud video series build on AJC's unique, extensive, and longstanding engagement with partners in the Arab and Muslim worlds. As the leading Jewish organization engaged in this critical work, AJC representatives have met regularly over the past three decades with Arab and Muslim leaders across the Middle East and North Africa to exchange views on matters of mutual concern, among them the fight against extremism, Muslim-Jewish relations, and the shared interests of Israel and Arab states.
Recent achievements include the launching of the Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council in the United States in 2016, the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Mecca-based Muslim World League (MWL) in 2019, the historic joint MWL-AJC visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau in 2020, and the announcement of a new AJC office, in the United Arab Emirates, to open later this year.
SOURCE American Jewish Committee
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit