DATE: Monday June 29th, 2020
CONTACT: Ryan Murray, Public Relations Coordinator
Rmurray@albanyny.gov / 518.434.5415
Albany, NY – The City of Albany is proud to launch Albany Cares; a COVID-19 relief effort that aims to assist families in obtaining the home and healthcare products that are unavailable through the SNAP and WIC programs.
The City of Albany is partnering with Trinity Alliance Inc., an Albany based non-profit that provides services to support and promote healthy families, adults and children in our community. Monetary donations are accepted via the online donation portal: http://www.trinityalliancealbany.org/albany-cares/
Donations are accepted from Wednesday, July 1st through Saturday, August 1st, 2020.
More on Nyenta.com
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- New Free Virtual CME Events Added for July
- NYLIB Sends Troubled Debt Restructurings Letter to Regulators and Senators
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
If you are unable to donate at this time, a one-day in-person drive to collect items will be held on Saturday, August 1st, from 10am to 2pm in Albany's Lincoln Park. Additional information on the drive and what items are needed can be found via the Office of Cultural Affairs website http://albanyevents.org/events/Albany-Cares_13_event_main.htm
Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced. One hundred percent of your contribution goes toward Trinity Alliance, Inc..
Trinity Alliance's mission is to provide services to the community that will support and promote healthy families, adults and children. The agency is dedicated to improving the neighborhood as a setting for family life, contributing to health and well-being and promoting education and employment as a means of self-development.
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, together, we truly can make a difference.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Fyid Nyc Went International: #pynktalks Episode 12 With Ratnika Vyas
- Coronavirus Injected Into Cats Killing Cats
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Cultural Competency and Discrimination Training for Racial Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- New Rochelle: July 2020 Newsletter
- New Rochelle: June 2020 Newsletter
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Before You Read "Too Much And Never Enough" By Mary L. Trump
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- CRYPTOGRAPH, the Blockchain Based Digital Collectible Auction Site Run on Ethereum, Officially Launches, Featuring Original Creations by World Crypto Leaders
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Joe Simon's Children's Sunday School Online
- Senior Gamer "DieHardBirdie" talks about wellness on Twitch Q&A with Skinz.gg and Esports Healthcare
- U.S. Bank Foundation Partners with Girls With Impact to Expand Business Skills for Girls in New York
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- TRENIQUES: Lyle Mackston Drag Queen & Performer
- New Rochelle: City Update- July 7