- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- New Rochelle: NYS Opens Portal for 1B Vaccine Distribution
- New Rochelle: NYS Open Portal for 1B Vaccine Distribution
DATE: Monday June 29th, 2020
CONTACT: Ryan Murray, Public Relations Coordinator
Rmurray@albanyny.gov / 518.434.5415
Albany, NY – The City of Albany is proud to launch Albany Cares; a COVID-19 relief effort that aims to assist families in obtaining the home and healthcare products that are unavailable through the SNAP and WIC programs.
The City of Albany is partnering with Trinity Alliance Inc., an Albany based non-profit that provides services to support and promote healthy families, adults and children in our community. Monetary donations are accepted via the online donation portal: http://www.trinityalliancealbany.org/albany-cares/
Donations are accepted from Wednesday, July 1st through Saturday, August 1st, 2020.
More on Nyenta.com
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- Construction Industry Council Applauds Gov. Cuomo's $306 Billion Infrastructure Plan
- KBRA Releases Van Hesser's Inaugural 3 Things in Credit Podcast
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
If you are unable to donate at this time, a one-day in-person drive to collect items will be held on Saturday, August 1st, from 10am to 2pm in Albany's Lincoln Park. Additional information on the drive and what items are needed can be found via the Office of Cultural Affairs website http://albanyevents.org/events/Albany-Cares_13_event_main.htm
Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced. One hundred percent of your contribution goes toward Trinity Alliance, Inc..
Trinity Alliance's mission is to provide services to the community that will support and promote healthy families, adults and children. The agency is dedicated to improving the neighborhood as a setting for family life, contributing to health and well-being and promoting education and employment as a means of self-development.
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, together, we truly can make a difference.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- PixelPlex Shares Details about Its Enterprise Portfolio Management Software
- Viviana Puello of ArtTour International Launches New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast"
- "The Bathtub," Starring Sonic Youth Drummer, Streams Free Online
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Socure to Power Responsible Growth for Online Gaming Operators in Eleven U.S. States with Intelligent KYC
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Bitcoin Up Review: Comprehensive Sign Up Guide For Bitcoin Up Trading App
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- Fractal strengthens its Cloud AI business: Acquires enterprise AI provider Zerogons USA - English USA - English
- One Hand, One Heart: An intergenerational celebration of Broadway & Yiddish Songs at Wagner College
- Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Tricida, Inc. – TCDA
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Crescent Acquisition Corp
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: Nationally Ranked Shareholder Rights Law Firm Labaton Sucharow is Investigating Pluralsight, Inc. (NASDAQ: PS) for Potential Securities Violations and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds STPK, FIII, JWS and BRPA Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Rochester: Fire Chief Will Jackson Retiring After 25 Years of Service, Mayor Warren Names Felipe Hernandez Interim Fire Chief
- New Jersey hospital replaces in-room televisions with bedside tablets
- Zoom in Today for the Global Online Book Launch of Connecting with Crystals
- Downstate New York Committee of the American College of Trial Lawyers Issues the Following Statement Condemning Lawyers – Including Rudy Giuliani – Who Ignore the Rule of Law and Foment Violence