- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
Mayor Kathy Sheehan, Chief Eric Hawkins, and the members of the City of Albany Policing Reform and Reinvention Collaborative want the public's input as they continue the important work of eliminating structural racism and bias through transforming policies, procedures, and programs within the Albany Police Department. The City of Albany is grateful for the public's continued willingness to make its voice heard as we reimagine policing in our community.
Download a video overview of the public meetings on Police Reform from Mayor Sheehan and the Chairs of the Working Groups.
The public meetings will be held virtually on Zoom at the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 9th, 2020; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, December 11th, 2020; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Tuesday, December 15th, 2020; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 16th, 2020; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday, January 4th, 2021; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 6th, 2021; 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday, January 11th, 2021; 6:00pm-8:00pm
Residents can register to speak at one of the public meetings using this form.
More on Nyenta.com
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Group of Nation's Most Renowned Black Clergy Led by Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Butts Launch Nationwide Testing Campaign to Fight COVID-19 in the Black Community
- Kimco Realty Declares Dividends on Class L and Class M Preferred Stock
Community members also have the option to submit written comments by emailing or via USPS to the following address:
c/o Office of the Mayor
24 Eagle St.
Albany, NY 12207
Comments can also be submitted via phone call or text to (518) 618-2268.
Residents' comments will be reviewed and considered by the Collaborative working groups as they compile a draft report.
Additional information about the Albany Policing Reform and Reinvention Collaborative.
The public is encouraged to periodically check the website for information and updates related to the public meeting schedule and the collaborative.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Oscar Announces Two Strategic Senior Hires
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Mastercard to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference