- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Valpak's dedicated workforce of over 1,000 professionals is set to play a pivotal role within the AmatoMartin portfolio. By collaborating with Clipper Magazine, the two direct marketing powerhouses are poised to transform the sector by redefining how businesses connect and transact with local consumers in the mailbox and inbox.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
John Amato of AmatoMartin expressed enthusiasm about the acquisition, stating that it marks a watershed moment in the marketing and advertising industry. The integration of Valpak into their portfolio will broaden their reach to 60 million households through publications and shared mail, with hyper-targeting capabilities spanning the US offline and online through their leading digital and e-commerce platforms. This will serve over 50,000 business customers.
Solomon Partners served as exclusive financial advisor to Valpak while Salem Partners served as financial advisor to AmatoMartin.
This acquisition demonstrates AmatoMartin's commitment to innovation, entrepreneurship, and transforming business sectors. Their vision for a future where businesses can connect with target audiences in a seamless and sophisticated way while delivering enhanced savings to consumers makes this an ideal addition to their portfolio.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album