- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
The financing condition relating to the consummation of the Tender Offer has been satisfied and Simpar Europe expects to accept and make payment on January 22, 2021 for all Notes that at or prior to the Expiration Time were validly tendered.
More on Nyenta.com
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
Holders of Notes who validly tendered their Notes at or prior to the Expiration Time are eligible to receive US$1,067.50 per US$1,000 principal amount of Notes. In addition, accrued and unpaid interest from the last interest payment date to, but not including, the settlement date for the Notes will be paid in cash on all validly tendered and accepted Notes.
Of the US$235,139,000 in aggregate principal amount of the Notes that will remain outstanding, US$51,411,000 is held by Simpar Europe and will be cancelled.
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to purchase or the solicitation of an offer to sell any securities.
Denys Marc Ferrez
Executive Vice President of Corporate Finance and
Investor Relations Officer
SOURCE Simpar Europe
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. on Behalf of AgEagle Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Identity Podcast Celebrating Black History Month
- Joe Simon Says The United States of America is a Representative of Democracy, And Democracy Plays a Role in All 50 States
- Pet's Favorite Candle Line Making its Way into Grocery Stores
- Sober St. Patrick's Day® 10th Anniversary To Premiere On March 17, 4 P.m. EST
- The Neighborhood Show Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- TCDA Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tricida, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought