- New Rochelle: NRPD Observes May 15-21 as National Police Memorial Week
- Yonkers Police Arrest Three Bronx Men for Brazen Jewelry Store Smash and Grab
- Mayor Evans Releases His First Proposed City Budget 2022-23 Fiscal Year Budget Seeks to Chart Prosperous Future for Rochester & Address Six Administration Priorities
Audi New Rochelle celebrated their Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting on Wednesday April 27th at 2 Harrison Street, New Rochelle.
The NR Chamber was joined by Mayor Noam Bramson, NRBID Executive Director Karel Littman, Martha Lopez representing County Executive George Latimer & Westchester County Government and NR City Council, NR Development Commissioner Adam Salgado, NR Fire Chief Andrew Sandor, NR Commissioner of Buildings Paul Vacca, NR Chamber President Rob Hayes, Board Members Carol Barrella & Ciro Chechile and Executive Director Catherine White as they welcomed Audi New Rochelle owner Brian Miller, General Manager Joe Marra and staff to New Rochelle.
After 40 years serving as Westchester County's premium Audi dealership, Classic Audi is now Audi New Rochelle and has relocated to a brand new 130,000 square-foot combined sales service and parts facility. Their entire campus is weather protected, adding to a relaxed shopping experience. This new facility and their expanded inventory of the latest Audi models helps them ensure they will exceed expectations.
More on Nyenta.com
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- NYC REIT Sends Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote for Company's Incumbent Director Nominee as Annual Meeting Approaches
- TUPPERWARE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Tupperware Brands Corporation on Behalf of Tupperware Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Lindsay Goldberg Completes Sale of Pixelle Specialty Solutions
Mayor Bramson stated "This Grand Opening is important to New Rochelle on multiple levels. It is one of the largest commercial spaces in our downtown and to have it now filled with light, energy and commerce is enormously important to our City. Beyond that, to have a high-quality well-regarded brand like Audi plant a flag here in New Rochelle is a statement of confidence in the City that we are, and the City that we are building. We are very glad that Audi New Rochelle is here. "
"The new showroom at Audi New Rochelle is terrific. It brings sales, service, and parts together under one roof," said NR President and owner of the Beechmont Tavern Rob Hayes. "We're glad to welcome Brian, Joe and all of Audi New Rochelle to the City and the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce."
"It is a great time to have such a strong destination dealership and gorgeous showroom come into New Rochelle Downtown," said Karel Littman, Executive Director, New Rochelle Downtown Business Improvement District (NRBID). "Our many nearby Downtown dining options will be terrific for those who want to grab a bite to eat while their cars are in for service."
More on Nyenta.com
- Flower City Days Horticultural at the City of Rochester Public Market Continues on Sunday, May 22
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- Genpact Limited Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Yonkers Police Department promotes, appoints five members during Police Week
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Launches Electric Powered Leaf Blower Incentive Program to Help Protect Public Health
Jeff Tolerico, Sr VP Eastern Region Audi, was on hand to congratulate Brian on his vision and successful creation of Audi New Rochelle's new facility. Annie Willis from NYS Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins' office and NR Chamber Executive Board Member Carol Barrella presented Audi with Certificates of Recognition and words of welcome.
"It's great to see this beautiful, bright, open, large facility," said Brian Miller. "I wish my dad was here to see what we have accomplished, coming from our original dealership in Eastchester after 39 years. It's a testament to our employees, many of whom have been with me for 30 years. We are happy to be in New Rochelle, It's a new beginning for us. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers and community."
Located at 2 Harrison Street, Audi New Rochelle is open Monday – Friday 7:30AM-7:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM and closed Sunday. More Info
Latest on Nyenta.com
- MEI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating MEI Pharma, Inc. on Behalf of MEI Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HONORS THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.'S 50TH BIRTHDAY, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE ESTATE OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
- Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Memorial and Awards Ceremony
- Keen-Summit Capital Partners Wins ABI Asset Sales Committee's Fourth Annual "Asset Sale of the Year"
- Yo Pitts! Foods introduces their "Snack Pack" to enjoy their delicious mustards on the go!
- Reach the World to Honor the Endurance22 Expedition with the 2022 Cronkite Award
- 286 Lenox Partners LLC and Regal 286 Lenox LLC Financial Update
- Ipsos appoints Mark Polyak as President of Analytics, Ipsos North America
- Live Webcast to Address Need for PrEP Initiation in Marginalized Populations
- Blockchain Startup Aimed at Financial Inclusion Secures 25 Million Dollar Capital Commitment
- HR Tech Awards Recognizes Valuable Contributors to Hiring, Retention, and More
- The Martini Shot Launches A Sci-Fi Martial Arts and Fashion Franchise
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
- Egan-Jones Sponsored the Creditflux Direct Lending Forum in London
- Harlem's Fashion Row to Host 4th Annual Designer Retreat at NIKE Headquarters in New York City
- Bright Power Partners with NYC Accelerator and District of Columbia Affordable Housing Retrofit Accelerator
- Implement The Exploration Of Charity In The Virtual World Concept Till The Very End
- Hinge Announces New "Mental Health Advocates of Tomorrow" Fund to Expand Therapy Access for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Daters
- Signature Bank Launches New National Business Line With Appointment of Healthcare Banking and Finance Team