- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
- Rochester: Mayor 2nd Episode of 2021 State of the City
While the Company may pursue an acquisition opportunity in any business, industry, sector or geographical location, it intends to pursue investments in a broad range of consumer products and services sectors, including, but not limited to, packaged and frozen foods, beverages, beer, wine and spirits, snacks, household products, pet products, consumer and marketing services and personal care products, including health and beauty and over-the-counter products. The Company is led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Hooper, President and Chief Operating Officer Thomas Flocco, and Chief Financial Officer Todd Khoury. The Company's website is www.authenticequityacquisitioncorp.com.
More on Nyenta.com
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
Jefferies LLC and BMO Capital Markets Corp. acted as the joint book-running managers for this offering.
The offering was made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from: Jefferies LLC, Attn: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, Telephone: (877) 821-7388, email: [email protected]; and BMO Capital Markets Corp, Attn: Equity Syndicate Department, 3 Times Square, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10036, Telephone: (800) 414-3627, email: [email protected].
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on January 14, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Cautionary Note Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the initial public offering and the anticipated use of the net proceeds. No assurance can be given that the net proceeds of the offering will be used as indicated. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and prospectus for the Company's offering filed with the SEC. Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
More on Nyenta.com
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE Authentic Equity Acquisition Corp.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought
- Ponos Industries Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Employers Switch their Focus to the Long Game; Swings in Local COVID-19 Cases no Longer Impact Demand for Office Space
- Construction Chemicals Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- VidMob Raises $50 Million Series C to Accelerate Broad Adoption of its Platform for Intelligent Creative
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED GLOBAL COUNSEL, Encourages AstraZeneca PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – AZN
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Clover Health Investments, Corp.
- Rochester: City Offers Residents "Tax-Time Toolkit"
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Business Jet Securities 2021-1, LLC, Secured Notes, Series 2021-1
- Why Wireless HP Printer Not Connecting Automatically Windows 10?
- Steven Kirschenbaum advises RP Brennan on its Selection as GC/CM to NYU Langone & Weill-Cornell