- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Hustle and Threads Unveils a Collection of Inspiring Goods to Ignite Entrepreneurial Spirits
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Hangobi is a delicious daily multivitamin in a can. They are poised to be the primary recovery solution after working out, getting through a hard day at the office or socializing with friends. The company founders are nurturing a fast-growing company with impressive sales right out of the gate. Their strong performance is supported by an established online presence with a high reorder rate (45%+ in the last 90 days) and a rapid expansion of their retail footprint with over 170+ stores in New York City and neighboring suburbs – and more importantly, an exceptionally high store-level reorder rate of 136+ reorders across their portfolio.
The $49.9B functional beverage market is booming but fragmented. Hangobi believes they are positioned to capitalize on this by combining a robust brand presence with reliable retail relationships. They were selected by AATAC (Asian American Trade Associations Council) as their primary functional beverage giving the company access to 90,000+ convenience store member locations in the U.S.
Focusing on whole, natural, plant-based, and recognizable ingredients, Hangobi fulfills daily vitamin requirements while alleviating dehydration, nausea, headaches, lack of focus, and stress.
More on Nyenta.com
- DellaRatta, Van Zandt, Maté, Hedges and other big names WIN BIG at Jazz for Peace Comedy NFT Awards!
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
By combining top daily supplements in one great-tasting beverage that works right away, Hangobi allows consumers to stay on top of their game and recovery effectively, and reliably. As it stands today, Hangobi is the only one-stop-shop for all-around recovery. It's health and wellness competitors consist of low daily value and single-ingredient products, including coconut water, kombucha, electrolyte drinks, and smoothies, all of which fall short of customer expectations.
Hangobi has made strategic and enterprise-accelerating partnerships with professional athletes Rob Pannell (PLL), Foye Oluokun (NFL), Meredith Speck (NWSL), and a group of top-performing UFC Competitors (Vanessa Demopoulos, Jalin Turner, Terrance McKinney, Chris Guttierez, Claudio Puelles, and Alex Perez). The company's brand ambassadors legitimize the nutritional benefits of Hangobi and gives consumers a clear reason to trust their products.
The public has an opportunity to become investors in Hangobi for a limited time.
To invest or learn more about this offering visit - http://bit.ly/3TN02KH
The Hangobi corporate website - https://hangobi.com/
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Driven Brands to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community