The exchange has not been short on upgrading to position itself better in the blockchain ecosystem. Lately, with its launch of the BiKi Mining Pool as well as a host of new products in the pipeline like lending, leverage, BiKi Fund and Incubator, not to mention a future financial public chain, it is no wonder BiKi has piqued the interest of veteran VCs to join its industry circle.
"I believe that when the next bull run comes, we will be at a turning point where regulations will result in more multi-national corporations (MNCs) and small medium enterprises (SMEs) entering the blockchain industry. With that, the new technologies can begin to better our lives. Beyond just a medium of exchange, BiKi wants to pivot to be prepared to be at the core of this change. Hence, we are expanding our business operations and services provided, with our good friends from AlphaCoin Fund and Viking Capital supporting us," said Ethan Ng, BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO.
ACF will jointly develop BIKi.com's platform currency BIKI in secondary markets. The two parties will cooperate in business operations, resource pooling and general construction of BiKi's exchange ecosystem. BiKi.com has also announced that it has joined AlphaCoinLabs to explore how blockchain can empower the traditional economy in the future.
More on Nyenta.com
- Buffalo: Statement From Mayor Byron W. Brown on the Determination to Reverse Section VI's Decision
- Buffalo: Mayor Brown and Elected Officials Address Inclusive Equitable Interscholastic Athletics
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: answer for Solving all Your Infusion Billing Services
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
Based in Singapore, AlphaCoin Fund focuses on blockchain technology and token investments. Since 2017, AlphaCoin Fund has invested in more than 100 high-quality blockchain technology projects worldwide, with a total investment of more than USD 80 million. They have been early stage investors of a number of high profile popular projects such as Basecoin, Thunder Token, RSK, IOST, DATA, Iotex, OceanChain to name a few.
BiKi.com has also secured another strategic investment from blockchain venture capitalist, Viking Capital, which has increased the BIKI platform token in secondary markets. The two parties have announced strategic synergies in core businesses such as the BiKi Mining Pool. Viking Capital will bring on board its projects to list as tokens in the Mining Pool, as well as its clients to tap into the high annualized returns. With extensive investments in the mining ecosystem, Viking Capital has demonstrated strategic foresight in the areas of PoS and mining, its current investment in BiKi being an evident statement of confidence in the exchange.
Viking Capital is a global research-based innovation fund focused on blockchain, covering primary and secondary market investments. Other areas of investment include artificial intelligence, cyber security and digital assets. Their strategic investment in BiKi focuses on the core businesses of both parties where they will also be collaborating on BiKi's new products.
More on Nyenta.com
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- BiKi's Ethan Ng Addresses the Rise of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Legalweek New York on Data Privacy Careers
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 2 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Nyenta.com
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against The RealReal, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Correvio Pharma Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - CORV
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #80 Features 520 Rare and Iconic Works
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- New Rochelle: Youth Bureau Seeks Youth Volunteers for Board of Commissioners
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- Cat DNA Test Now Available to Pet Owners with Basepaws!
- Albany: ALBANY POLICE INVESTIGATING SHOOTING
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Citi Launches $150 Million Impact Investing Fund
- Two more companies added to lawsuit filed against NFL Players Association and Dallas Cowboys Merchandising for filing False Counterfeit Complaints against a small business selling products on Amazon
- Karuschain Presents The Benefits of Blockchain for Metals Mining Supply Chain at Blockchain Impact
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership