- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
- Rochester: Mayor 2nd Episode of 2021 State of the City
Fuller first partnered with PMC in 2009. She has been credited with helping create the modern celebrity news category when she relaunched Us Weekly for Wenner Media in 2002. In addition, Fuller launched the American version of Marie Claire and in 1996, she was appointed editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine, succeeding the legendary Helen Gurley Brown.
Under Fuller's leadership, HollywoodLife.com launched in 2009 as a website and key destination for millennials and Gen-Z women. The site covers celebrity, entertainment, fashion, beauty, women's issue news and more. Hollywood Life is committed to delivering news, service information and informed opinions to its' audience, including written and exclusive video content. Fuller is responsible for the dynamic growth of the site and brand. Daily content is created for the website as well as it's lively and extensive social media channels: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter, often featuring live interviews with talent and more. The brand also has a popular weekly podcast co-hosted by Fuller, featuring interviews with top entertainment talents and female leaders.
More on Nyenta.com
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
"Bonnie Fuller is an undeniable talent and pioneer in entertainment news. Over the last decade, she and the first-rate Hollywood Life team have built an exceptional brand. We are excited to support the transition to a fully owned Bonnie Fuller organization, and watch this dynamic entrepreneur take Hollywood Life forward," said Chairman and CEO, Jay Penske.
"Jay Penske and PMC have been tremendous partners who have unwaveringly supported Hollywood Life, and I am grateful and very excited for the opportunity to build upon our success. As we transition to an independent company, we will continue to evolve and explore ways we can expand our engagement with our very loyal audience." said Bonnie Fuller, President and Editor-In-Chief, Hollywood Life.
HollywoodLife.com's team of writers, reporters, and editors regularly break exclusive and impactful news stories and land on-the-record interviews with top television and film stars, directors, showrunners, female political leaders, activists, influencers, expert doctors, attorneys and more. HollywoodLife.com is committed to delivering a comprehensive overview of news that matters to its passionate readers.
More on Nyenta.com
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC's journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
SOURCE Penske Media Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought
- Ponos Industries Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Employers Switch their Focus to the Long Game; Swings in Local COVID-19 Cases no Longer Impact Demand for Office Space
- Construction Chemicals Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- VidMob Raises $50 Million Series C to Accelerate Broad Adoption of its Platform for Intelligent Creative
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED GLOBAL COUNSEL, Encourages AstraZeneca PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – AZN
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Clover Health Investments, Corp.
- Rochester: City Offers Residents "Tax-Time Toolkit"
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Business Jet Securities 2021-1, LLC, Secured Notes, Series 2021-1
- Why Wireless HP Printer Not Connecting Automatically Windows 10?
- Steven Kirschenbaum advises RP Brennan on its Selection as GC/CM to NYU Langone & Weill-Cornell