"The City of Buffalo Law Department worked with Norstar to aggressively push for the demolition of this structure," said Mayor Brown. "I am pleased that this eyesore will finally be removed so that the project can move forward creating quality, new affordable housing options for residents of the City of Buffalo."
More on Nyenta.com
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- Phyllis Stoller, President of The Women's Travel Group Wins Award for Blogging
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
The City of Buffalo Department of Permit and Inspection Services will have an inspector on-site daily for the duration of this phase to ensure work is being done according to demolition and environmental standards.
The project had been on hold due to an ongoing court battle. A lawsuit was filed to stop the demolition in 2018 which held up New York State funding, but a judge ruled in favor of Norstar, the owner of
the Shoreline Apartments, in December 2019. Norstar will begin phase 2 of the $34 million affordable housing project immediately following the demolition. The project features 18 new buildings containing 166 units.
Read full press release here
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- City of Buffalo to Launch the Largest Environmental Impact Bond (EIB) in the Country
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- NASC Continues Flight Operations for New Teros Group 4/5 UAV
- Sunknowledge Services Inc has a Reliable DME Billing & Collections Approach
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Albany: RFP 2020:12 South End Connector Phase II
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- USTOA Helps Travelers Understand REAL ID
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- SASOL DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Sasol Limited To Contact The Firm
- Former Guest on Oprah Winfrey Show Leads Nationwide Conference
- Community Comes Together For Hgf 5k Run & Walk To Help Kids With Growth Disorder
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020