CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II, led by Chinh E. Chu, Matthew Skurbe, Douglas Newton, Jason K. Giordano, Charles Kantor and other senior professionals of CC Capital and Neuberger Berman, is a blank check company formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Credit Suisse, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering and Macquarie Capital, Loop Capital Markets and Natixis are acting as co-managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 10,800,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
More on Nyenta.com
- Anchin Names Russell B. Shinsky as Managing Partner
- fuboTV Announces Launch of Public Offering on New York Stock Exchange
- Global Radiation Dose Management Market Analysis, Key Players and Future Scope
- Facility Management Services in Saudi Arabia to Cross $76,244.9 Million Revenue by 2030: P&S Intelligence English English English
- Global Leader in Dock Scheduling and Yard Management Solutions Hits 160,000 User Milestone
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus may be obtained from Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 6933 Louis Stephens Drive, Morrisville, North Carolina 27560, Telephone: 1-800-221-1037, Email: [email protected]; Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Telephone: 1-800-831-9146; or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014.
Registration statements relating to the securities became effective on July 30, 2020 in accordance with the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering is expected to close on August 4, 2020, subject to customary closing conditions.
More on Nyenta.com
- Diocese of Rockville Centre Files for Chapter 11 to Manage Legal Expenses and Facilitate Settlements with Abuse Survivors
- Defiance ETFs Launches the First SPAC ETF
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Pintec Technology Holdings Limited - PT
- Oil painting of a Japanese girl by David Burliuk (1882-1967) sells for $39,100 at Weiss Auctions
- PAR Technology Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
Cautionary Note Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the proposed initial public offering and the anticipated use of the net proceeds. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all, or that the net proceeds of the offering will be used as indicated. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and preliminary prospectus for the Company's offering filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
For more information, please contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Jonathan Keehner / Tim Ragones / Kate Thompson
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
SOURCE CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Identity: The Podcast Fashion Insight: Gender Fluidity featuring Fabiana
- Drop Doubles Down on Personalization in Partnership With Button
- WRTC INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Wrap Technologies Inc.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- PAR Technology Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Qell Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized $330 Million Initial Public Offering
- Creating the Largest Organic Olive Farm in Italy
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- Brown Brothers Harriman Joins UN-Supported Principles for Responsible Investment and UN Global Compact
- UnitedLex to Drive Digital Transformation Conversation at The Lawyer's GC Summit
- Galaxy Digital Appoints Damien Vanderwilt as Co-President and Head of Global Markets Rhonda Medina to Board of Managers
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate the Following Mergers; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - PRCP, MOBL, WPX, STND
- Voya Financial Announces Adjustment to Exercise Price of Warrants Issued Pursuant to the Warrant Agreement, dated May 7, 2013
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan Cuts Ribbon on Woodlawn Avenue Traffic Calming Project
- Albany: REGISTRATION OPENS FOR VIRTUAL ST. PETER'S CARDIAC & VASCULAR CENTER ALBANY LAST RUN 5K
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- DLA Piper advises Digital Force Technologies in strategic partnership with DC Capital Partners