- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Leading Central Bark's growth in Rochester is Phillip Clark Jr. and his wife Lindsay Clark, who have signed a multi-unit development agreement for three locations. Joining them in the endeavor is Phillip's father, Phillip Clark Sr. The 6,800 sq.ft. indoor and 2,000 sq.ft. outdoor space is located in Henrietta, N.Y., a southern suburb of Rochester. Phillip Jr. and his wife Lindsay will be taking on day-to-day operations once their Central Bark opens alongside their two dogs - Lucy, a poodle mix, and Brooklyn, a goldendoodle.
Phillip Clark Jr., who has spent many years in corporate America said: "Dogs are what we are passionate about. And after meeting the team at Central Bark and realizing that the culture and mission aligned so directly with our values, the decision was easy." He added: "Whole dog care is the future of this space and Central Bark is leading the way."
More on Nyenta.com
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- New Rochelle: Opportunity Youth Part Initiative (OYP) 3rd Anniversary Celebration
Central Bark offers Whole Dog Care which combines Central Bark's industry-leading dog day care expertise with canine behavioral science to provide a healthy and balanced blend of exercise, social group play, learning, rest, and "TLC" to help dogs be healthy, happy, calm, and well-rounded members of the family as well as other services such as dog boarding, baths, grooming, a retail market, training and more.
Tim Weiderhoft EdD., CFE Vice President of Franchise Development for Central Bark said: "We are so excited to welcome the Clarks to our Central Bark family as we continue our expansion in the Northeast." He added: "Given their incredible professional backgrounds and proven abilities to lead and develop teams along with their passion for customer service we know they will find long term success."
Central Bark typically features approximately 6-7 thousand square feet of indoor space plus more than 2 thousand square feet of outdoor play area where activities include small flexible playgroups group skills work rest periods personalized one on one enrichment sessions as well as enrichment add ons that give pups extra attention they love while exploring with their instincts engaging with interactive toys puzzles games etc
More on Nyenta.com
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- JEGI CLARITY Has Advised Hal Leonard On Its Merger With Muse Group, With Investment From Francisco Partners
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
For more information on Central Bark franchising opportunities visit centralbarkusa com/franchising
Central Bark® has made its first entry into New York beginning in Rochester with its newest multi-unit franchise agreement totaling three locations led by Phillip Clark Jr., his wife Lindsay Clark along with his father Phillip Clark Sr.. The Clarks believe so much in what Central Bark stands for that they executed their first lease essentially in tandem with signing their franchise agreement for 6800 sq ft indoor plus 2000 sq ft outdoor space located in Henrietta N Y a southern suburb of Rochester
Phillip Clark Jr said "After spending many years in corporate America we knew it was right time to invest determine our own direction" He added "And after meeting team at Central Bark realizing culture mission aligned so directly with our values decision was easy"
Tim Weiderhoft EdD CFE Vice President Franchise Development for Central bark said "We are so excited welcome Clarks to our family continue expansion Northeast Given incredible professional backgrounds proven abilities lead develop teams passion customer service know they will find long term success"
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves
- TVA Media Group Joins Powerhouse Agency Network Unite Digital
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to MSWF 2023-2
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Doug Gillespie Appointed CEO of Beauty By Imagination, Inc.
- Fourth Edition of 'Women's International Champions Cup Best XI Presented by Ally' Team Announced
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- OneKey® MLS Board of Managers Welcomes Tom Hurdelbrink, Veteran Real Estate Industry Leader
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- QuBind.com Makes Major Strides in T-Cell Immunotherapy with Revolutionary AI Innovation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Illumina, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 9, 2024 - (NASDAQ: ILMN)
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- COMERICA ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Comerica Incorporated on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm