The Singapore Blockchain Week opening event will be held in downtown Singapore on the evening of Nov 11th. The event is initiated and hosted by ChainUP and BiKi.com in close collaboration with sponsors and partners Node Capital, Jinse Finance, HiCoin, HashFin, CoinTime, BlockChoice, NodePlus and TradingMaster. Co-organizer SMC Capital, a BiKi Partner Node from London, will also be coming on board, having previously partnered with BiKi for the high-profiled Bitcoinist-moderated event, Invest and Trade London.
At the Singapore Blockchain Week conference, the congregation of industry leaders and influencers will focus on analyzing the progress of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in 2019 and discuss the future developing trends as the industry moves into 2020.
Kickstarting the evening will be Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia who is presenting a case study in how to fast-track an exchange to amass 1 million traders and USD 600 million in trading volume within a year.
More on Nyenta.com
- City of Albany Announces Funding Programs for Residents and Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 and Saturday's Riots
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL) Employees Form Global Chorus to Salute Frontline Workers English English
"We are looking forward to a great turnout for this event," said Ethan Ng, "with the impressive lineup of panelists, speakers and attendees from esteemed VCs, whom we are very happy to have met along the way on our globalization world tour. To have them in BiKi's industry circle now is indeed a privilege. At Singapore Blockchain Week's opening event, they will be able to provide great insights to the audience on intriguing topics like "How to Disrupt the Chinese Crypto Exchange Market" and "Blockchain Investments in 2020" which is such a value-add to our audience. The networking session after that will be very useful to everyone attending as well, as it is a rare opportunity to get to know these big players."
Delving for deeper insights, the rest of the panel of speakers include BiKi.com founder Winter, who has published a study titled "Crypto Exchange: the Financial Center of the Blockchain Era"; global market leader ChainUP's CEO, Zhong Gengfa, who will deliver a keynote with forecasts on the new challenges and gameplays of 2020 for crypto exchanges; Du Jun, founder of Huobi and Node Capital, with investments in more than 200 blockchain projects; as well as key personnel from established organizations Neo Global Capital, Tembusu Ventures, Jubilee Capital, Du Capital, EOS VC, QCP Capital, Longhash Singapore and Dymon Asia. A turnout of over 300 attendees is expected for the evening, which will wrap up with a business networking reception.
Consistently ranked as one of the world's best places to do business, Singapore has been recognized as the leading fintech hub in Southeast Asia. The last couple of years has also witnessed massive growth in the number of businesses using disruptive technologies such as blockchain, and concurrently, cryptocurrencies, in the city.
More on Nyenta.com
- 5 Must Haves for Online Food Delivery Apps for Restaurants in New Jersey (NJ)
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
For more information on the event, please visit Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week: https://singaporeblockchainweek.com/
ChainUP is one of the leading global blockchain technology solution providers. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital assets trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity and broker. ChainUP has constructed an industrial closed-loop - from technology services to traffic and traffic commercialization. It has served more than 200 digital asset exchange customers and more than 50 digital wallet customers worldwide, covering more than 50 million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Nyenta.com
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Ellison Doors Welcome Residents at NYC's 520 Park Avenue
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- Progress Capital Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for DREAM Charter School in the Bronx
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- New Jersey Business Owners Can Privatize NJ Temporary Disability Insurance In Three Easy Steps
- Aruvant Appoints Dr. Palaniappan as Chief Technology Officer
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Albany: Notice of Emergency Meeting Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- ROSEN, NATIONALLY REGARDED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Reminds E-House (China) Holdings Limited Investors of Important June 9 Deadline in Securities Class Action - EJ
- Icarus Moth Returns With Wit Blu on Catchy New Single "Perfect Outfit"
- City of Yonkers Adopts 2020-2021 Budget
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation