The Singapore Blockchain Week opening event will be held in downtown Singapore on the evening of Nov 11th. The event is initiated and hosted by ChainUP and BiKi.com in close collaboration with sponsors and partners Node Capital, Jinse Finance, HiCoin, HashFin, CoinTime, BlockChoice, NodePlus and TradingMaster. Co-organizer SMC Capital, a BiKi Partner Node from London, will also be coming on board, having previously partnered with BiKi for the high-profiled Bitcoinist-moderated event, Invest and Trade London.
At the Singapore Blockchain Week conference, the congregation of industry leaders and influencers will focus on analyzing the progress of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in 2019 and discuss the future developing trends as the industry moves into 2020.
Kickstarting the evening will be Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia who is presenting a case study in how to fast-track an exchange to amass 1 million traders and USD 600 million in trading volume within a year.
More on Nyenta.com
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- Global cell therapy market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025
- Mount Sinai South Nassau Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
"We are looking forward to a great turnout for this event," said Ethan Ng, "with the impressive lineup of panelists, speakers and attendees from esteemed VCs, whom we are very happy to have met along the way on our globalization world tour. To have them in BiKi's industry circle now is indeed a privilege. At Singapore Blockchain Week's opening event, they will be able to provide great insights to the audience on intriguing topics like "How to Disrupt the Chinese Crypto Exchange Market" and "Blockchain Investments in 2020" which is such a value-add to our audience. The networking session after that will be very useful to everyone attending as well, as it is a rare opportunity to get to know these big players."
Delving for deeper insights, the rest of the panel of speakers include BiKi.com founder Winter, who has published a study titled "Crypto Exchange: the Financial Center of the Blockchain Era"; global market leader ChainUP's CEO, Zhong Gengfa, who will deliver a keynote with forecasts on the new challenges and gameplays of 2020 for crypto exchanges; Du Jun, founder of Huobi and Node Capital, with investments in more than 200 blockchain projects; as well as key personnel from established organizations Neo Global Capital, Tembusu Ventures, Jubilee Capital, Du Capital, EOS VC, QCP Capital, Longhash Singapore and Dymon Asia. A turnout of over 300 attendees is expected for the evening, which will wrap up with a business networking reception.
Consistently ranked as one of the world's best places to do business, Singapore has been recognized as the leading fintech hub in Southeast Asia. The last couple of years has also witnessed massive growth in the number of businesses using disruptive technologies such as blockchain, and concurrently, cryptocurrencies, in the city.
More on Nyenta.com
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Announces Free Curbside Pickup for Textile Recycling Day
- How to Honor YOU - Fill your life cup overflowing with good Face Forward You Radio
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
For more information on the event, please visit Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week: https://singaporeblockchainweek.com/
ChainUP is one of the leading global blockchain technology solution providers. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital assets trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity and broker. ChainUP has constructed an industrial closed-loop - from technology services to traffic and traffic commercialization. It has served more than 200 digital asset exchange customers and more than 50 digital wallet customers worldwide, covering more than 50 million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Eliminating all The Complexity of Your HME/DME Billing
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
- Salesforce Brings EcoRise Program to 200 Northeast Educators
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- A Paltry 2.6% of Opp Zone-Earmarked Funds for OZ Businesses
- Jetcoin Partners NFT Platform Mintable to Create Unique Blockchain Assets for Talents
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- Social Media Upfront Connects Brands To Creators
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Launches New Size of Eco-friendly Sugarcane Plate
- PacknWood Now Sells Eco-Friendly Wheat Straws
- Should People Of Color Vote For Bloomberg For President In 2020?
- 6 Days Until Autism Fitness Certifies YOU in Singapore!
- Psychological Thriller "Roses are Blind" Brooklyn Debut! Williamsburg Independent Film Festival
- Rude Rangers TV Keeps Up With The Joneses
- "BREAKTHROUGH" Go Get It Conference 2019
- A Conference that Empowered Women Working a 9 to 5 to Soar Beyond
- A Self Made Multi-Millionaire by Age 30 – Meet Alex Morton
- 2019 Los Angeles-Chengdu Culture and Innovation Exchange Series Events Successfully Held