- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
"We are delighted to provide this much-needed financial assistance to the City's small businesses that are struggling during the pandemic - they are the backbone of our local economy. It is critically important that we continue to assist our small businesses as we reemerge from the economic downturn and put Yonkers back to business," saidMike Spano, Mayor and Chairman, Yonkers IDA.
The Yonkers Business Assistance Program, funded by the Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (YIDA) and Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), managed by the City's Planning and Development department, is divided into two categories based on funding and business size. Grants of up to $10,000 are awarded to businesses with five employees or less, and a combination of grants and loans up to $25,000 are awarded to businesses with up to 50 employees.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
To date, City of Yonkers' Planning & Development Department's Micro-Enterprise Stabilization Fund has granted a total of $200,000 in CDBG funding to local businesses with five employees or less. These businesses include local delis, auto shops, real estate and contracting companies, salons and more. Yonkers' Micro-Enterprise Stabilization Fund is expected to approve another $80,000 for eight more small businesses in early September.
Yonkers Industrial Development Agency's (YIDA) Small Business Grant and Loan Stabilization Fund, for businesses with up to 50 employees, has granted $10,000 grants each to nine businesses to be used to purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, distanced-work stations and customer protection measures for employees and customers. Five Yonkers small businesses also each received $25,000 interest-free loans from the Yonkers IDA to be used for emergency expenses required to keep their businesses operational as a result of and during the pandemic. Recipients of these grants and loans include local restaurants, auto dealerships, travel agencies, contracting, plumbing and electrical companies.
Yonkers Business Assistance applications and detailed eligibility requirements can be found at www.yonkersny.gov and atwww.yonkersida.com
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®