- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
Yonkers City Engineer Paul Summerfield; Mayor Mike Spano
(Photo Credit: Maurice Mercado/City of Yonkers)
YONKERS, NY – June 8, 2021 – Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano and local officials today broke ground on Yonkers Avenue streetscape improvements between Orient Street and Central Park Avenue.
"Investing in one of Yonkers' most traveled thoroughfares and frequented business districts provides new growth opportunities for our businesses and residents and adds to the improving quality of life for those who live, work and play here," said Mayor Spano.
John Rubbo, Yonkers City Council, 4th District, commented, "Before serving on the City Council I made a commitment to beautify Yonkers Avenue at the Central Park Avenue intersection. With the help of Mayor Spano and my colleagues on the Council, I kept that promise. I am beyond excited to see more than a $1M invested into one of the most trafficked corridors in the City. My commitment to our city's neighborhoods, businesses and infrastructure will continue!"
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
The $1.3 million capital improvement project includes:
- Replacement of approximately 25,000 sq. ft. of existing concrete sidewalks including the installation of a new decorative stamped concrete amenity strip.
- Installation of new decorative pole mounted LED street lighting
- Replacement of existing city sidewalk trees
- New ADA compliant pedestrian ramps
- Minor roadway drainage improvements
The Yonkers Avenue streetscape improvement project is scheduled to begin July 2021 and be completed in six months.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®