"Yonkers continues to lead the way in sustainability efforts," said Mayor Mike Spano. "Allowing our residents to recycle their old worn out tires that we often stockpile in our garages or backyards free of charge is a great way to do a little fall cleaning, and it contributes to our efforts in making Yonkers a greener, more sustainable city."
More on Nyenta.com
- Dog Writers Association of America Announces Writing Competition Winners
- Mortgage Cancellation Secrets Adds New York Foreclosure Defense System Forms
- NYC Admits Millions of Speed Camera Tickets Were Invalid: Class Action Lawsuit
- Asia Pacific Bread Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Product Type ; Nature ; Distribution Channel
- Jefferson's Ferry Presents "Just for the Heart of It"
To arrange curbside pick-up, residents must make an appointment by calling 914-377-HELP (4357) by noon on Thursday, October 17.
The Yonkers Recycling Center, located at 735 Saw Mill River Road, also will accept tires on Saturday, October 19 between 7:30AM – 4:15PM.
Residents must provide proof of residency, bring the items in their own private vehicle (no commercial vehicles) and must live in a one – six family housing unit.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- VIDE Unveils New Packaging and Partners with Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
- BiKi.com Launches BiKi Community Global Manager Recruitment Program
- Exciting New Book "DANCE WITH A TWO HEADED SNAKE" is FREE this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon!
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- The Best Easter Kids Party NYC
- Packaging Bee has Introduced Robust Product Boxes
- Capo Diablo Released Two Single Snippets on One Music Video
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Singer/Songwriter Demi Davis Showcases Latest EP 'Holograms" at The Love Experience, March 12th
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- A New Online PR Platform to Launch - e-PR
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Mayor Brown Unveils New Measures to Combat Problem Commercial Properties in The City of Buffalo
- MarketsandMarkets expects the global data science platform market to grow from USD 37.9 billion in 2019 to USD 140.9 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30%
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Immersive art installation combines virtual reality, vibrating wearable devices
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation at Upcoming Conferences
- New Revolutionary Hair Tool THEBRAIDRELEASER Launches Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign