- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Mayor Spano expressed his gratitude for the federal delegation's support in putting Yonkers first, saying "Through our City's robust CDBG program, with the assistance of our federal partners, Yonkers organizations can better serve its clients. This year, a significant amount of the funding will be granted to our youth and neighborhood organizations, supporting academics, recreational facilities and after school services, enriching our residents' lives and setting them up for greater success."
More on Nyenta.com
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- New Rochelle: Opportunity Youth Part Initiative (OYP) 3rd Anniversary Celebration
The 2023 Yonkers CDBG program will fund 88 unique activities including eight workforce development and business assistance activities; 22 activities in support of neighborhood facilities, upkeep of community gardens and recreational facilities; 37 youth programs including academic support, recreation, after school, summer and day care programs; 18 activities supporting food pantries, senior programs, cultural, recreational and services for the disabled. This year's program funds nearly a dozen more programs than previous years.
HUD distributes funds to each State based on a statutory formula which takes into account population, poverty, incidence of overcrowded housing and age of housing. Each activity must meet one of the following national objectives for the program: benefit low-and moderate-income persons; prevention or elimination of slums or blight; or address community development needs having a particular urgency because existing conditions pose a serious and immediate threat to the health or welfare of the community for which other funding is not available. A grantee must develop and follow a detailed plan which provides for citizen participation as well as participation by persons of low-or moderate-income from predominantly low-and moderate-income neighborhoods or slum/blighted areas where CDBG funds are used.
For more information on this year's grantees visit here.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves
- TVA Media Group Joins Powerhouse Agency Network Unite Digital