- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy-delivery companies, has annual revenues of approximately $16 billion and assets of $64 billion. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services through its subsidiaries: Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc., Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc., and Con Edison Transmission, Inc.
More on Nyenta.com
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
The presentation will provide details on how Con Edison plans to create opportunities for everyone in their path towards a clean energy future. It is expected that Con Edison Transmission will focus on developing electric transmission projects that bring clean, renewable electricity to customers in New York, New England, the Mid-Atlantic states and the Midwest.
Con Edison has yet to provide additional details regarding the event but is expected to do so before it takes place.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees