This title includes the following wrapped into one story:
Further Than Before: Pathway to the Stars, Part 1
Further Than Before: Pathway to the Stars, Part 2
Pathway to the Stars: Part 1, Vesha Celeste
Pathway to the Stars: Part 2, Eliza Williams
Pathway to the Stars: Part 3, James Cooper
Pathway to the Stars: Part 4, Universal Party
Pathway to the Stars: Part 5, Amber Blythe
Pathway to the Stars: Part 6, Erin Carter
"Our beautiful mother world ached for a reprieve from the injustices of many, courtesy of cultures and governance systems, that forgot how to love, how to be kind, how to include others, and how to think beyond the scope of greed and power, but within the visions of shared joy and well-being."
~ Yesha Alevtina to her audience in the Pathway organization
In his novel called A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars, Matthew J. Opdyke takes you into a new reality and tells a Space Opera story, where Eliza Williams, her friends Yesha Alevtina and James Cooper, along with a host of friendly heroes or breathed into life. Together, they tackle some of the most significant dilemmas of the day to bring humanity out and into the Cosmos bearing a legacy we would be proud to share with other civilizations. This legacy that Eliza espouses is one of kindness, of mind-to-mind communication, of love, and of healing instead of harming, and so much more. If we are to overcome the destructive forces within our ecosystem, the death of our Sun, and even the great expansion and the death of all life, we must overcome the smaller challenges to progress and focus on even greater ones.
More on Nyenta.com
- Clayton Bryant and Friends Perform Christmas Songs on GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Exclusive Butterfly Garden Holiday Gift Set
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
Together with the organization Eliza Williams founded, called Pathway, she and her growing team will take us on a fantastical and Utopian journey to get us out and into the farthest reaches of space. There are dilemmas such as the physiological effects of space on each of us, as well as the need for longevity and a desire to still be able to visit loved ones following long journeys. Eliza and her team develop capabilities, so we can overcome the challenges ahead and are determined to stabilize a rocky economy, wipe away suffering, violence, disease, cartels, terrorism, and trafficking in persons. They work together to tame seismic activity, weather, and fires. She and her friends tackle ways to prevent extinction and provide solutions to quality of life concerns. They even consider the longevity of our Sun and our Earth's capacity to preserve life. Eliza tackles each of these issues to get us out, and into the stars, so we can begin our biggest quest--to help our Universe breathe ever so lightly.
The author suggests that "A Cosmic Legacy" is a science fiction & fantasy novel, with a Space Opera flair to it. It is designed to edify, educate, and entertain young adults and scholars alike. Some of the specific topics covered include physiology, neurology, physics, biotechnology, nanotechnology, astronomy, politics, philosophy, and ethics. Preservation of the life-giving and sustaining capacities of our Earth and creation of environments conducive to life throughout the Solar System once thought to be impossible are the story's primary goals. The intrinsic values and ideas within include those of kindness, with innovation rooted in well-being. To that end, it also includes innovation toward longevity, where cellular health expresses youth and rejuvenation, optimizing the body to be able to live comfortably in austere space environments without adverse effects. Finally, this story digs into mind-to-mind communication, suggesting that it can bear with it a legacy we'd be proud to share with distant civilizations. As we go into the vast reaches of outer space, we'll find we can have mutual goals of preserving our Universe. Through these efforts, we can work together to achieve a beautiful future with and for all living beings.
More on Nyenta.com
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Albany: RFP 2019:39 Actuarial Valuation Services
- Lactoferrin Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Function, By Application, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
Book available in eBook, Paperback, and Hardcover formats on Amazon:
Hardcover available at Barnes & Noble online (search for author's name)
For more information and the direct link, visit the video on YouTube and open the "show more" option:
Author Matthew J. Opdyke
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- "The Longer, Shorter Path" - New Autobiography from Israel's Former Defense Minister
- inTheSmart (iTS) premieres on FOX Business with its advanced endoscopic fluorescence imaging system and over 70 patents
- Buffalo: Mayor Brown Announces the Next Phase of the Highly-Successful Cars Sharing Main Street Project
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- Mayor Brown, Variety–The Children's Charity of Buffalo Announce $30K Grant to Police Athletic League
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- New Rochelle: Light the Night at Lincoln Park
- New Rochelle: Light the Night at Lincoln Park
- How to be Radically YOU – Unlock the power of toxic relationship with Face Forward You
- Progress Capital Secures $130 Million for UES Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Ellison Balanced Doors Complete Amherst College's New Science Center
- New Rochelle: Local Businesses support Community Thanksgiving
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode "How to Enable AI in Software Development with Weights & Biases"
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- US Navy Veterans Lung Cancer Advocate Now Offers a Navy Veteran or Industrial Worker with Lung Cancer Because of Asbestos Exposure to Call Them for Direct Access to the Lawyers at Karst von Oiste to Discuss Possible Compensation
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- "The Traitor" is the New Action-Packed, Full-of-Intrigue Thriller from Ray Keating