- Red Light Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Aging Eyesight
- The Millennium Alliance Is Recognized As A Top Workplace In New York City
- Celebrate Black Music Month — An Unforgettable Evening with Morace Landy: Music Industry Legend & CEO, Evolution3, June 6, 6-8:30 PM, Harlem, NY
Organized by the Future Investment Initiative (FII) on the sidelines of the 77th United Nations General Assembly, the Priority Summit was a part of a series of events aimed at encouraging open dialogue to uncover the top priority in the minds and hearts of individuals from all walks of life. The Summit's agenda consisted of a series of interactive conversations and debates amongst a range of stakeholders to discuss global challenges and find beneficial solutions that impact humanity.
As a primary financial enabler of Saudi Arabia's cultural sector, among other Priority Summit participants, the Cultural Development Fund took part in the Summit as an official strategic partner of the Future Investment Initiative.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Investors of July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline and Urges Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
- How to Navigate Hormonal Mayhem: A Groundbreaking Book on Perimenopause, Endometriosis, and Beyond
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Encourages Residents to Heed Monroe County Department of Health Advisories
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- THE SALMON FACTOR WINS GOLD EFFIE AWARD IN THE UNITED STATES USA - English España - español
During the Summit, Mohammed bin Dayel, CEO of the Cultural Development Fund, participated in a panel discussion titled The Neo-Renaissance, where he discussed CDF's role in attracting investment, empowering cultural sectors, and creating opportunities for the local cultural economy to thrive.
The Summit's guests also learned about how the CDF is supporting the private and public sectors to create a framework that empowers the cultural sector and ensures continuity. Throughout the Summit, the CDF highlighted how its plans align with Saudi Vision 2030's objectives to upscale nearly every facet of life in Saudi Arabia, including quality of life standards.
Bin Dayel also emphasized how the CDF's role integrates with those of other funds within Saudi Arabia's development ecosystem and their drive to achieve sustainable national development.
The CDF's participation in the Priority Summit is part of its strategy to attract local and international investment to assist in transforming Saudi Arabia's cultural scene, helping the country position itself as the destination for global cultural enthusiasts.
More on Nyenta.com
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Return of Professional Basketball to Quebec City
- Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Support WisdomTree's New Director Nominee Shamla Naidoo and Recommend Against ETFS Capital Chairman Graham Tuckwell
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Tingo Group, Inc. - TIO
The Cultural Development Fund seeks to establish national and global partnerships, foster cooperation amongst organizations that have a presence in the Saudi cultural scene, and continue its strategic partnership with the Future Investment Initiative by participating in the sixth iteration of the Future Investment Initiative Conference, scheduled to be held in Riyadh from 25-27 October 2022.
The Cultural Development Fund is one of the key domestic enablers of culture, nurturing a cultural ecosystem that encourages investment, fosters sustainability, and instills culture as a way of life that boosts Saudi Arabia's national identity and meets Vision 2030's quality of life objectives.
The Fund aims to achieve these targets by creating a cultural ecosystem that contributes to the diversification of the economy through empowering and overseeing cultural projects, attracting businesses, and investing in strategic programs that help Saudi Arabia's cultural sector flourish and enhance its profitability.
SOURCE Cultural Development Fund
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Bronx Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Napolitano, Expands Practice to Serve Bronx and Brooklyn
- New Epic Fantasy - Shadow of the Soul Blade By Jay Roland
- Wallaroo.AI Launches Unique Workload Orchestration Capabilities to Help Scale Production Machine Learning (ML) Workflows 5- 10x, with 40% Time Savings
- BURFORD CAPITAL TO HOST GLOBAL RETAIL SHAREHOLDER CALL ON JUNE 21, 2023
- Bent Danholm of MAXIM Realty Orlando Joins Forces With Tech Company to Improve Target Marketing of Homes in Central Florida
- VenturSeed Machine-Learning/Artificial Intelligence Labs Launches for Students and Promising Pre-Pre Seed Startups
- ERC Deadline (June 2023): Employee Retention Credit Deadline Guidance Shared by Better Business Advice
- Rochester: J.U.S.T. L.A.W. Initiative Student Essay Winners to be Recognized at Awards Ceremony
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for May 2023
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of NextEra Energy, Inc. - NEE
- Stapleton Group and Sorokin & Associates Announce Strategic Partnership
- Politan Comments on Masimo's Recent Board Announcement
- Blue Collar Barons Launches as the First Construction-themed NFT Web3 Game
- Ashtyn Montgomery and Cruz Textures Partner with Doe Sports
- JustFoodForDogs In-Store Kitchen Now Open at Petco's Union Square Location
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit in The National Association of Women Artists 134th Annual Exhibition
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to GLS Auto Select Receivables Trust 2023-1