- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Greg Milne, CEO of the Clinton Global Initiative, said: "The best way to support healthier communities is through greater access to more equitable healthcare and improved public health ecosystems that help us prepare, navigate, and recover from impacts due to disease, climate change or technology changes. We are grateful to Cure for stepping up and taking action."
Launched by President Clinton in 2005, CGI brings together established and emerging global leaders to create and implement solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. The CGI 2022 meeting produced more than 140 Commitments to Action to improve access to health care, advance sustainability, create employment opportunities, support refugee resettlement, and more. The CGI 2023 Meeting will be held in New York City Sept. 18-19.
More on Nyenta.com
- Yonkers: Road Closures and Parking Restrictions for 2023 McLean Avenue Fall Festival
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
Seema Kumar, CEO of Cure®, said: "Cure's commitment with CGI reflects our shared mission to create and implement solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. Our new partnership will present many opportunities to jointly foster collaborative innovations and actions that leverage science, technology and policy across disciplines, sectors and geographies."
Kumar will speak at the CGI Spotlight Session on Monday Sept. 18: The Future of AI is Already Here: How Technologists and Skeptics Can Work Together to Balance the Benefits and Risks of AI. Additionally Cure will host a private CGI dinner featuring discussions of health equity concerns.
This new partnership between CGI and Cure® is an important step towards addressing global health issues such as equity, artificial intelligence climate change and maternal health. With this collaboration both organizations hope they can make a positive impact on the wellbeing of future generations around the world.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle Welcomes HUD Regional Director and Interagency Partners to Advance Climate Resiliance
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'