- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Thomas has a deep understanding of the importance of honoring the invaluable care and compassion provided by nurses and other caregivers. Her family personally experienced their dedication during her late husband Michael's long-term stay in a stroke rehabilitation facility. The nursing community not only aided in Michael's care but also offered unwavering support to her entire family throughout the journey.
"I am profoundly thankful for the kindness extended by dedicated nurses, patient care associates, and therapists who consistently go above and beyond their responsibilities each day," said Thomas. "And I treasure the meaningful bonds formed with the nurses that were there for us, which continue to endure."
More on Nyenta.com
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Curél Skincare is a trusted brand amongst the nurse community, and as a brand that provides therapeutic relief, it's only natural for them to give back to those that passionately provide care to us. To this end, Curél Skincare will be hosting a Grand Prize giveaway for nurses on Instagram to allow the campaign to reach nurses across the country. The lucky winners will receive a gratis deluxe spa day, allowing them to be pampered in the manner they so richly deserve. Additionally, Curél Skincare and Bobbie are working together to surprise well-deserved nurses with a spa day in order to create an opportunity for them a much-needed time-out and the opportunity to practice a bit of self-care for a change. Through additional facets to the Curél Cares campaign, Curél Skincare will sponsor the National Nurses Month newsletter in conjunction with the ANA.
"We've raised our game this year," said Senior Brand Manager Emily Spaulding. "It was so important to us to create opportunities for nurses to recharge and hear a heartfelt thank you for their work. If we help them recover even a fraction of their energy, then it's a positive stride."
More on Nyenta.com
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- FOX News Media's Second Republican Primary Debate Tops All of Television on Wednesday, September 27th
- New Rochelle Welcomes HUD Regional Director and Interagency Partners to Advance Climate Resiliance
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
Bobbie Thomas has partnered with Curél Skincare as part of their annual Curél Cares campaign which benefits the American Nurse Association (ANA). Thomas deeply understands how important it is honor caregivers due her family's experience during her late husband Michael's long-term stay in stroke rehabilitation facility where they received unwavering support from nursing staff throughout his journey.
In order give back to those that passionately provide care, Curél Skincare will be hosting a Grand Prize giveaway on Instagram where lucky winners will receive deluxe spa days as well as sponsoring National Nurses Month newsletter in conjunction with ANA. Additionally they are working together with Bobbie Thomas surprise deserving nurses with spa days so they can have some much needed time out and practice self-care for once.
"We've raised our game this year," said Senior Brand Manager Emily Spaulding "It was so important to us create opportunities for nurses recharge and hear heartfelt thank you for their work."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight
- Insurance Training Expert Cody Askins Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Radius Global Market Research Appoints Ed Keller to its Board of Directors
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Non-Alcoholic Retailer Boisson Announces New CEO; Receives New Funding From Convivialité Ventures and Connect Ventures
- Armitron Joins Forces with Susan G. Komen® to Introduce Empowering Tilly Pink Collection for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Rochester Public Library to Host "Get Weeding with the RPL," 5-Week Cannabis-Worker Certification Course
- Enjoy Best Taco Tuesday in Long Island City at Doha Bar Lounge
- The New York Junior League Celebrates Inaugural Find the Good Day
- Soluna Project Dorothy 1 Reaches Full Capacity of 50 MW, Company hits 2.6 EH/s Hashrate Milestone
- A united front in fight against the 'silent pandemic'
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Begins City's 2024-25 Fiscal Year Budget Process
- Chief Gene Saunders Founder of Project Lifesaver International Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Discover why these prayer mats are reaching half a billion people globally: & now they're coming to New York Toy Fair
- New Rochelle: ArtsFest 2023 Set for Thursday, October 19th to Sunday, Oct. 22nd