- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
Ms. Chua has broad experience in the asset-backed finance space and across many types of debt finance transactions, using structures including securitizations, total return swaps, repurchase agreements and repackagings.
Ms. Chua studied law at the University of London, and is also a graduate of Columbia University. She joins Dechert from UBS Securities LLC, where she worked on the structured financing desk in the investment banking division. Previously, Ms. Chua worked as a counsel in the finance group in the New York office of another international law firm. She is admitted in New York, England and Wales, and Hong Kong.
Mark Thierfelder, chair of Dechert's corporate and securities group and global private equity practice, commented: "As we continue to advise asset managers in the critical aspects of their complex investment strategies, En-Min's experience in cutting-edge deal-related finance will be very valuable to our clients."
More on Nyenta.com
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
- Arsenal Capital Partners Adds Marc Tremblay as an Operating Partner Focused on Industrial Technologies
Ms. Chua said: "I am delighted to join Dechert's exceptional team. I look forward to furthering the firm's reputation as a market leader in handling the most complex finance transactions."
Ms. Chua's arrival continues Dechert's major expansion of its global finance group. Hires over the last 12 months have included leveraged finance partners Alon Goldberger, Soo-ah Nah, Ani Ravi and William Robertson; structured credit and collateralized loan obligations partner Jon Burke; and commercial real estate finance partners Craig Brown, Kathleen Mylod and Richard Pugh. Dechert continues to be relentlessly focused on its private capital and asset management clients, having also added in the past two months recognised private equity experts David Cosgrove in Charlotte and Nicole Macarchuk in San Francisco.
Dechert is a leading global law firm with 22 offices around the world. The firm advises on matters and transactions of the greatest complexity, bringing energy, creativity and efficient management of legal issues to deliver commercial and practical advice for clients.
SOURCE Dechert LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth
- Explainable AI: Deploy AI with Trust and Confidence | Webinar by Quantzig