- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
As two leading organizations dedicated to driving innovation and excellence in dentistry, DIA and WinDSO recognize the importance of supporting and empowering women in leadership roles. Through this partnership, both organizations will leverage their expertise and resources to provide women with the necessary tools, mentorship, and networking opportunities to thrive as entrepreneurs and investors.
Founded on the principles of education, advocacy, and collaboration, DIA is committed to driving innovation and fostering collaboration among dental professionals to improve patient care and enhance practice success. Similarly, Women in DSO is dedicated to advancing women's leadership and professional development within the DSO community through mentorship, networking, and educational initiatives.
"We are thrilled to partner with Women in DSO to continue pushing the industry forward and intentionally empowering women in the process," says Tomm Sharpe, Managing Partner of DIA. "Through this partnership, we can amplify our efforts to provide women with the necessary support and guidance to succeed as entrepreneurs and investors."
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
Dr. Aman Kaur, Founder and President of Women in DSO adds, "We believe that by empowering women as leaders and decision-makers, we can drive positive change and innovation within the dental industry. This strategic partnership aims to create a more inclusive environment where women can thrive and make meaningful contributions."
Together, DIA and WinDSO will collaborate on various initiatives such as educational workshops, networking events, and mentorship programs designed specifically for women looking to venture into dental entrepreneurship or venture capital investing.
To kick off this partnership, DIA is excited to launch Entrepreneurship Corner - a resource for women leaders interested in exploring entrepreneurship. The program will begin with a breakout session titled "A Step by Step Breakdown of the Dental Entrepreneurship Process" at Women in DSO's upcoming Empower and Grow conference, which is expected to have over 900 attendees. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and learn from DIA team members Kentucky Morrow, Kate Orr, and Thomas Sharpe, who will be present at the event.
This partnership between DIA and WinDSO marks a significant milestone in promoting diversity and inclusion within the dental industry. By providing women with the necessary support and resources, this collaboration aims to create a more equitable environment where women can thrive as entrepreneurs and investors in dentistry.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear