- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Thru-hikers Launch New Nature Streaming TV Channel for Nature Lovers
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
"George's breadth of knowledge in the commercial insurance space and previous experience as both marketing manager and territory manager for insurance companies make him an ideal fit for this role," noted Kurt Meister, senior vice president of business development at Distinguished Programs. "Now joining a team responsible for providing specialized products and services to the southern California market, he will play a pivotal part in Distinguished's continued growth."
In his new role, George will work with agents and brokers throughout Southern California to choose proper insurance programs for clients across the full range of specialized products and services offered through Distinguished Programs.
Prior to joining Distinguished Programs, George served as field sales manager for Nationwide in Southern California, where he was responsible for helping agencies grow their business. In a previous role as reserve district manager for Farmers Insurance and Financial Services, George was responsible for marketing efforts and revenue expansion across Southern California for nearly 100 independent agents.
More on Nyenta.com
- Cybersecurity Asset Management Leader Axonius Announces $100 Million Funding Round at Unicorn Valuation
- Lodia Nutrition, Fermentalg join forces to develop the North American market
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Registration Opens For The 17th Annual 72 HOUR SHOOTOUT Filmmaking Competition
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
George attended San Diego State University, where he earned his bachelor's degree in finance. He will be based in San Diego and operate remotely.
About Distinguished Programs
Distinguished Programs is a leading national insurance Program Manager providing specialized insurance programs to brokers and agents with specific expertise in Real Estate, Community Associations, Hotels, and Restaurants. Property and liability products are distributed through a national network of agents and brokers. Serving the same core markets and partnering with the most stable and reputable carriers, Distinguished Programs' high limit umbrella programs remain the clear choice in its areas of specialty for superior coverage, competitive pricing, and attentive service. Through thoughtful innovation, stemming back to 1987, Distinguished Programs fosters growth and opportunities for its brokers, carriers, and employees. www.distinguished.com.
SOURCE Distinguished Program Holdings LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Pagaya AI Debt Selection Trust 2021-1
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Mayor Mike Spano Calls for Yonkers Public Schools to Reopen
- JetBlue Takes Delivery of Its First Airbus A321neo Aircraft Featuring Reimagined Mint® for North American Flying
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
- KBRA Releases Research – CMBS Loan Performance Trends: February Update
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- BANDIER Now Available on Amazon
- Spotify Prices $1,300.0 Million Exchangeable Senior Notes Offering
- Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles Send Open Letter To Biden Administration
- "Past Lives" is the New Pastor Stephen Grant Adventure from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- EMTECH and The Bank of Ghana Announce Partnership to Deploy Modern Central Sandbox™ to Accelerate Innovation, Provide for a Robust Financial Infrastructure, and Promote Financial Inclusion for the Unbanked and Underbanked
- INFINITY Q ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Infinity Q Diversified Alpha Fund on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Carole Demas, Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again