- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Dr. Cevallos is an ideal speaker for this timely event due to his extensive research into the intricate mechanisms of the immune system and its response to infectious diseases like COVID-19. He is also the creator of BIRM, an immunomodulator of natural origin with international recognition. His life has been dedicated to research and immunotherapy for over 40 years.
The keynote address will explore lessons learned during the pandemic and beyond; long Covid and any day-to-day functional repercussions; inflammation caused by COVID-19 and its effect on senescence of affected organs; as well as the power of the immune system.
More on Nyenta.com
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
Hermina Johnny, Founder of Aspire Artemis Foundation expressed her excitement for Dr. Cevallos' participation: "We are delighted to have Dr. Edwin Cevallos as a keynote speaker for Aspire Artemis Foundation's High Level side event on the occasion of the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly. We look forward to fruitful discussion that will emanate including from Africa Centres for Disease Control, Caribbean Public Health Agency, Ministers of Health, Microsoft's Chief Medical Officer and many other high-level interventions."
Following Dr. Cevallos' speech will be South African Grammy award-winning singer Bakithi Kumalo who will perform with children from The East End Arts Council music program and from his own band. Mr Kumalo shows children how to make their own musical instruments and utilize music as a means of maintaining good mental health outcomes.
For media inquiries or additional information about Dr Edwin Cevallos' participation in UNGA event hosted by Aspire Artemis Foundation please contact Ms Jodi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight