- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
The fund, which held its first close in November 2022 and final closing in October 2023, is the largest fund raised by DRA in its 38-year history. As with previous funds, DRA XI will focus on value-add real estate opportunities across various sectors including retail, industrial, multifamily, life science, and office real estate in the continental United States.
DRA XI attracted over 60 investors from North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions. The majority of the fund's commitments came from DRA's existing investor base, which includes endowments, foundations, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, and corporate and public pension funds.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
"We are fortunate to have a supportive investor base that continues to believe in our team, our strategy and our ability to deploy capital," said David Luski, President and Co-founder of DRA.
The sole focus of DRA XI is on value-add real estate investments within the United States. The fund has already deployed approximately 15% of its capital into ten separate investments across industrial, retail and multifamily assets.
"We have a three-year acquisition period," explained Matt Shore, Chief Investment Officer at DRA. "During this time frame, we expect to see many compelling opportunities to capitalize on distressed situations and motivated sellers."
With a strong track record and a dedicated team behind it, DRA Growth & Income Fund XI is poised for success in the competitive real estate market. Investors can look forward to potential returns as the fund continues to identify promising investment opportunities.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album