- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ), relating to its proposed merger with Shift Technologies, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, LOTZ shareholders are expected to receive 0.692158 shares of Shift per share they own, with LOTZ shareholders owning approximately 47.1% of the combined company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/carlotz-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
More on Nyenta.com
- Central Bark® Signs New Multi-Unit Franchise Deal to Open First Locations Ever in the State of New York
- SafeBreak® Vascular FDA Cleared for All Vascular Access Lines on Patients Two Weeks of Age and Up
- Introducing FixxAI: Your Next-Generation AI Co-Pilot for Home Improvement and Repair
- Nuvini Provides Highlights Outlook and Growth Opportunities as it Begins Trading
- HOWARD HUGHES HOLDINGS INC. APPOINTS ELENA VERBINSKAYA CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2017-2019 as a Rising Star and in 2022 as a Super Lawyer in Securities Litigation. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
More on Nyenta.com
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Bloomberg Completes Acquisition of Broadway Technology
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
If you own common stock in LOTZ and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TWO BEAR CAPITAL OPENS NEW YORK HEADQUARTERS IN THE ALEXANDRIA CENTER FOR LIFE SCIENCE
- City of Yonkers to Grant $2.7 Million to Nearly 100 Community-Based Organizations to Expand Economic Opportunities for Residents
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- SPORTIME Clubs and Hornig Capital Partners Partner to Develop Pickleball Facilities
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- RedBird IMI Announces Investment in Front Office Sports
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- Dominion Energy Recommends Shareholders Reject 'Mini-Tender' Offer By TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- DiscountCell Joins Growing Value-Added Distribution Platform With Alliance, GetWireless, and TESSCO.
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- Toy Fair® Announces Upcoming Dates and Locations for Iconic Show
- Cruz Textures Celebrates National Hair Day
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Rosann Santos Speaks About the Importance of Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Every Month
- RTX MONDAY DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages RTX Corporation f/k/a Raytheon Technologies Corporation Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important October 2 Deadline in Securities Class Action...
- Toy Fair® Transforms NYC's Javits Center into Massive Playground