- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
Wells Fargo Securities is acting as sole book-running manager.
The public offering will only be made by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering and final prospectus, when available, may be obtained from Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Department, 500 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001, by telephone at 800-326-5897 or by email at [email protected].
More on Nyenta.com
- Benzalkonium Chloride Market Revenue Worth $1,301.1 Million by 2030 Says P&S Intelligence
- Event Industry First: RA&A to Use XR Technology for Live Multi-Hub FII Conference on January 27-28, 2021 USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Scopus BioPharma Announces Pricing of $9 Million Follow-On Public Offering
- Constellation Acquisition Corp I Announces Pricing of $300 Million Initial Public Offering
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
A registration statement relating to these securities has been declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on December 2, 2020. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About Far Peak Acquisition Corporation
Far Peak Acquisition Corporation was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination. The Company intends to focus its search for a target business in the financial technology, technology or financial services industries. The Company is sponsored by Far Peak LLC, which is ultimately owned by Thomas W. Farley, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and David W. Bonanno, the Company's Chief Financial Officer. In addition, certain funds and accounts managed by subsidiaries of BlackRock, Inc. have agreed to make an anchor investment in the Company.
Forward Looking Statements
More on Nyenta.com
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Group of Nation's Most Renowned Black Clergy Led by Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Butts Launch Nationwide Testing Campaign to Fight COVID-19 in the Black Community
- Kimco Realty Declares Dividends on Class L and Class M Preferred Stock
- Top Healthcare Partner Richard Zall Joins King & Spalding in New York
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the IPO. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and preliminary prospectus for the Company's offering filed with the SEC. Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
SOURCE Far Peak Acquisition Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Oscar Announces Two Strategic Senior Hires
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Mastercard to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Distinguished Programs Taps George Arrizabalaga for Executive Role
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against CleanSpark, Inc.; Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Contact Firm – CLSK
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) as of Dec 31, 2020
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Acquires Storage Squad, a Leader in the Student Storage Industry
- Robert Larocca Named Chief Strategic Relations Officer at SterlingRisk
- White Palms Fire Equipment Doubles Down on Online Presence By Hiring Leading Digital Marketing Company, Simply the Best Digital
- Alex Spiro Elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of GlassBridge Enterprises, Inc.
- Consumers Continue Flocking to Immune-Boosting Supplements as Health Crisis Rage On
- ITT to Release 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and 2021 Outlook on Friday, February 19