Both parties are delighted to announce the new sales partnership in order to meet the strong and growing demand for value driven equipment in the mid-tier segment. Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian dental equipment manufacturer and distributor founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price.
The President of Flight Dental Systems, Joseph Hui says, "We are very excited to grow our partnership beyond the USA with Patterson Dental Canada Inc. / Patterson Dentaire Canada Inc. The mid-tier and value based segment is currently the fastest growing segment in the equipment market. Flight Dental Systems equipment is a perfect alternative for dentists looking to grow or replace their equipment. Joseph Hui adds: "We feel extremely confident to have chosen Patterson as a partner , since they have a very experienced and highly trained team of equipment specialist and technicians across the country to service and support our product."
More on Nyenta.com
- Buffalo: Statement From Mayor Byron W. Brown on the Determination to Reverse Section VI's Decision
- Buffalo: Mayor Brown and Elected Officials Address Inclusive Equitable Interscholastic Athletics
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: answer for Solving all Your Infusion Billing Services
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
Robert A. Ménès, National Director Marketing, Equipment, Technology and Technical Services at Patterson Canada welcomes the expansion of their Dental Operatory portfolio: "Flight Dental Systems equipment impressed us with its exceptional quality, manufacturing and price points. Moreover, having a complete equipment offering for the growing mid-tier segment at a very competitive price point will open up new opportunities for offices and DSO's" Menes says. "Patterson is committed to providing customers with the highest quality equipment and solutions, and that we take pride in being a trusted partner. Therefore, we were very thorough in our review of Flight Dental Systems, and believe they represent the same commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction as Patterson."
About Flight Dental Systems:
Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian owned and managed dental equipment manufacturer and distributor with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Our company was founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price. Flight's team of employees is dedicated to the improvement of oral health, with the belief that the dental unit is the base of the practitioners operation. Therefore, the company focuses on continuing to design innovative products that are able to suit the needs of every dental practitioner.
More on Nyenta.com
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- BiKi's Ethan Ng Addresses the Rise of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Legalweek New York on Data Privacy Careers
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
Learn more: www.flightdentalsystems.com
About Patterson Companies Inc.:
Patterson Companies Inc. connects dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. The comprehensive portfolio, distribution network and supply chain is equaled only by dedicated, knowledgeable people who deliver unrivalled expertise and unmatched customer service and support.
Learn more: pattersoncompanies.com
Flight Dental Systems
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 9,
Brampton, ON - L6T 5G7
Latest on Nyenta.com
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against The RealReal, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Correvio Pharma Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - CORV
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #80 Features 520 Rare and Iconic Works
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- New Rochelle: Youth Bureau Seeks Youth Volunteers for Board of Commissioners
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- Cat DNA Test Now Available to Pet Owners with Basepaws!
- Albany: ALBANY POLICE INVESTIGATING SHOOTING
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Citi Launches $150 Million Impact Investing Fund
- Two more companies added to lawsuit filed against NFL Players Association and Dallas Cowboys Merchandising for filing False Counterfeit Complaints against a small business selling products on Amazon
- Karuschain Presents The Benefits of Blockchain for Metals Mining Supply Chain at Blockchain Impact
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership