- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
The distinguished lineup of speakers includes Rostin Behnam, Chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission; Annette Nazareth, Chair of the Integrity Council for the Voluntary Carbon Market; Judith Simon, President and Interim CEO of Verra; Mark Kenber, Executive Director of Voluntary Carbon Markets Integrity Initiative (VCMI); Scarlett Benson, Beyond Value Chain Mitigation Lead for Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi); Alexia Kelly, Managing Director of Carbon Policy and Markets Initiatives at High Tide Foundation; David Antonioli, Climate Change Advisor and former CEO of Verra; Kelley Kizzier, Director of Corporate Action and Markets at Bezos Earth Fund; Mark Patel Senior Partner at McKinsey & Co.
More on Nyenta.com
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
Flowcarbon CEO Dana Gibber expressed her excitement for the event: "This Summit promises to be an exceptional gathering...we are gratified to initiate into this exciting and impactful market." The summit will provide an opportunity for professionals from finance, investment and technology sectors to learn more about the voluntary carbon market.
The full agenda can be found online.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees