- New Rochelle: NRPD Observes May 15-21 as National Police Memorial Week
- Yonkers Police Arrest Three Bronx Men for Brazen Jewelry Store Smash and Grab
- Mayor Evans Releases His First Proposed City Budget 2022-23 Fiscal Year Budget Seeks to Chart Prosperous Future for Rochester & Address Six Administration Priorities
Master Gardeners from Cornell Cooperative Extension of Monroe County will also be present to provide expert gardening advice to shoppers.
Market Days features a "Give and Take" plant container recycling program, located outside the Market Office, where gardeners can deposit garden pots, flats and containers at the office and take any they may need.
Market vendors will be present in the B shed, and the unique small businesses throughout the Market District will be open.
The Market is located at 280 N. Union St. The full Flower City Days schedule is as follows:
More on Nyenta.com
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- NYC REIT Sends Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote for Company's Incumbent Director Nominee as Annual Meeting Approaches
- TUPPERWARE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Tupperware Brands Corporation on Behalf of Tupperware Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Lindsay Goldberg Completes Sale of Pixelle Specialty Solutions
Sundays: May 8, 15, 22, 29, and June 5
Memorial Day Weekend: Friday, May 27 and Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)
All sales run 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For more information, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/flowercitydays.
For news and updates, follow the Public Market on Facebook and Instagram @ CityofRochesterPublicMarket.
News Media: For more information, contact Communications Director Barbara Pierce at Barbara.Pierce@cityofrochester.gov.
is committed to promoting positive systemic and structural change by providing transparent and collaborative leadership, offering equitable access to essential municipal services, enabling productive intergovernmental, private, and non-profit partnerships, and promoting increased quality of life through investments that create vibrant neighborhoods and employment opportunities, making Rochester a hope-filled city with an exciting future. For more information, visit http://www.cityofrochester.gov.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases Research – Balancing ESG Priorities Never More Challenging for Insurers
- Kirby McInerney LLP Continues Investigation of Shareholder Claims on Behalf of Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC) Investors
- FIT Announces Expansion of the Bob Fisch Graduate Student Award Program and Recipients of Inaugural Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!
- New Book - Your Maternity Leave: The Ultimate Practical Guide (1st UK Edition) by Nathalie Koren
- IMUA Honors Six At 91st Annual Meeting
- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- West Shore Construction Named #1 Hurricane Fabric Dealer in the Country
- Exterro Enhances Digital Forensic and Incident Response Automation with Major Upgrades to FTK® Connect
- Glenfarne Group and Partners Group Joint Venture EnfraGen Raises $620k to Fund Clean Energy and Water Projects in Colombia through GivePower Partnership
- PNC EXECUTIVES TO SPEAK AT BERNSTEIN CONFERENCE
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
- Form 8.3 - HOMESERVE PLC
- RBW-Skull USA throttle tuner for Harley-Davidson
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- MEI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating MEI Pharma, Inc. on Behalf of MEI Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HONORS THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.'S 50TH BIRTHDAY, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE ESTATE OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
- Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Memorial and Awards Ceremony
- Keen-Summit Capital Partners Wins ABI Asset Sales Committee's Fourth Annual "Asset Sale of the Year"