- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Relevent has refreshed the honoree content it produces to make it even more engaging for fans. This year, each winner will be featured in three distinct content pieces: (1) a short form video hosted by women's soccer advocate and content creator, Wera Kuri, (2) a "Monumental Moments" question and answer segment, and (3) a long form feature film. All content will be shared on Relevent's social and digital channels.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
In honor of Grant Wahl, an integral part of the platform and founding Board Member who passed away in December 2023, Relevent has designated one spot in the WICC Best XI as the "Grant Wahl Memorial Recipient." The first-ever Grant Wahl Memorial Recipient is Ann Odong, media manager for the Australia Women's National Team. Grant and Ann will also be featured in a film that will be a tribute to Grant's legacy and a highlight of Ann's achievements which will be released on December 10th.
Susie Fiore, Head of the WICC expressed her gratitude for Ally's support as presenting partner for four consecutive years. "The WICC Best XI is greatly enhanced by the unwavering support of Ally," she said.
The fourth class of winners of Relevent Sports' Women's International Champions Cup Best XI Presented by Ally was announced today with athletes, executives, journalists, activists selected from around the world who are doing their part to advance women's soccer. The honorees were chosen after several sessions by an advisory board featuring six veterans from previous years' selections.
More on Nyenta.com
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
Each winner will be featured in three distinct content pieces: (1) a short form video hosted by women's soccer advocate and content creator Wera Kuri; (2) a "Monumental Moments" question-and-answer segment; and (3) a long form feature film which will all be shared on Relevent's social media channels including its YouTube Channel as well as on its dedicated page on ICC Website.
In honor of Grant Wahl - an integral part of this platform who passed away in December 2023 - Relevent has designated one spot in this year's selection as "Grant Wahl Memorial Recipient". This honor was given to Ann Odong - media manager for Australia Women's National Team - who along with Grant will also be featured in a film that pays tribute to his legacy while highlighting her achievements which is set to release on December 10th anniversary of his passing away.
The selection process was greatly enhanced due to Ally's unwavering support as presenting partner for four consecutive years according to Susie Fiore - Head of Women's International Champions Cup - who expressed her gratitude towards them for their contribution towards this platform which strives for level playing field when it comes to women's soccer globally.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Travel the Continents and be Back Before Bed
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Olatec Therapeutics to Conduct a Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Early Parkinson's Disease with its NLRP3 Inhibitor, Dapansutrile
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Noted Educator and Author Dr. Robert A. Neimeyer to Host Writing through Grief Webinar
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Target Announces Collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg for Affordable Spring Collection
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Innovation Takes the Lead: Survey from Altum Strategy Group and YouGov Reveals Leaders Embracing Technology for Business Transformation