- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Thru-hikers Launch New Nature Streaming TV Channel for Nature Lovers
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on the biotechnology and/or telemedicine sector of the healthcare industry or the technology industry in North America. The Company is led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Robb Knie.
More on Nyenta.com
- Lodia Nutrition, Fermentalg join forces to develop the North American market
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Registration Opens For The 17th Annual 72 HOUR SHOOTOUT Filmmaking Competition
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- Amid Covid's Impact On Women, Companies Join Historic International Women's Day Benefit To Advance Gender Equity, Women In Leadership
Kingswood Capital Markets, division of Benchmark Investments, Inc. is acting as the sole book running manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Kingswood Capital Markets, division of Benchmark Investments, Inc., Attn: Syndicate Department, 17 Battery Place, Suite 625, New York, New York 10004, by telephone at (212) 404-7002, by fax at (646) 861-4697, or by email at [email protected].
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on January 19, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
More on Nyenta.com
- Piedmont Lithium Participates in Range of Virtual Industry Conferences
- Microfiltration Membrane Market Trends, Segment Analysis and Forecast Report by 2030
- Hess to Participate in Credit Suisse Energy Summit
- Breaking Notice: Rosen, a Globally Recognized Law Firm, Encourages bluebird bio, Inc. Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – BLUE
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the initial public offering. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and preliminary prospectus for the offering filed with the SEC. Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
SOURCE FoxWayne Enterprises Acquisition Corp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Carole Demas, Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again
- Identity Podcast The Importance of Black History
- Pandemic Compliance Services Provides Certified Pandemic Compliance Advisors And Covid-19 Compliance
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale