- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Innodata, Inc. (INOD)
NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against The Gap, Inc. ("Gap" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPS) and reminds investors of the February 3, 2023 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities class action that has been filed against the Company.
If you suffered losses exceeding $100,000 investing in Gap stock or options between November 24, 2021 and July 11, 2022 and would like to discuss your legal rights, call Faruqi & Faruqi partner Josh Wilson directly at 877-247-4292 or 212-983-9330 (Ext. 1310). You may also click here for additional information: www.faruqilaw.com/GPS.
More on Nyenta.com
- MosnarCommunications.com Unveils Luxury Branding's Secret Weapon In Power of Quotes
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 500,000 Shares of Common Stock of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- American Cultural Treasure Urban Bush Women Dance Company Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Investigation: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Encourages Investors to Seek Compensation for Alleged Wrongdoings
There is no cost or obligation to you.
Faruqi & Faruqi is a leading minority and Woman-owned national securities law firm with offices in New York, Pennsylvania, California and Georgia.
According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (1) there were execution missteps in size and assortment at Old Navy related to BODEQUALITY which were adversely impacting Old Navy's margins and financial results; (2) contrary to the Company's statements, there were inventory risks relating to BODEQUALITY that were actually existing that were adversely affecting the Company's operations; and as a result (3) the Company's statements during the Class Period about the historical financial and operational metrics and purported market opportunities did not accurately reflect the actual business, operations, and financial results and trajectory of the Company, and were materially false and misleading, and lacked a factual basis. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
More on Nyenta.com
- Lay's Partners with Football Icons David Beckham and Thierry Henry to Surprise 75,000 Fans in Epic Return of 'No Lay's, No Game'
- Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution and Issues Estimated Sources of the Distribution Announced in January
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Innodata, Inc. Investors
- New Rochelle: Affordable Housing Open House- March 7
The court-appointed lead plaintiff is the investor with the largest financial interest in the relief sought by the class who is adequate and typical of class members who directs and oversees the litigation on behalf of the putative class. Any member of the putative class may move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff through counsel of their choice, or may choose to do nothing and remain an absent class member. Your ability to share in any recovery is not affected by the decision to serve as a lead plaintiff or not.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Gap's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others.
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Best Cost Segregation Study Services (2024): Review Published by Better Business Advice
- Yesn Labels Launches High-Quality Self-Adhesive Labels For Businesses And People
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Breaking Barriers: Coexilia Unveils Egocheck, A New Concept To Foster Unity And Harmony
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel