- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Hustle and Threads Unveils a Collection of Inspiring Goods to Ignite Entrepreneurial Spirits
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
The combination of Genpact's intellectual property and deep industry expertise with AWS's generative AI capabilities is unlocking exponential value and improving speed and accuracy in the detection, investigation, and prevention of financial crime threats for operations across enterprises. This allows experts to review outputs and incorporate a guided decision-making process, providing comprehensive summaries and analyses of potential financial crime activities – accelerating both efficiency and precision.
More on Nyenta.com
- DellaRatta, Van Zandt, Maté, Hedges and other big names WIN BIG at Jazz for Peace Comedy NFT Awards!
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
Justin Morgan, Head of Financial Crimes Compliance at Apex Fintech Solutions said: "Financial criminals are constantly innovating, which means financial services companies need to use advanced digital technologies to stay one step ahead of them. With the addition of generative AI features to Genpact's riskCanvas, our analysts will be able to produce Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) narratives and case summaries at the click of a button using inputs from millions of data points. We expect this will reduce time spent on case summarizations by 60%, allowing our analysts to spend more time identifying truly suspicious financial activity."
Amazon Bedrock is a fully managed service that enables developers to test, integrate, and deploy industry-leading foundation models (FMs) via an application programming interface (API) and customize the models to best suit their unique use cases. Using approved client data from the secure riskCanvas ecosystem combined with Amazon Bedrock's secure data handling enables the generation of highly accurate outcomes while maintaining data protection across clients. Atul Deo, General Manager at Amazon Bedrock said: "Responsible AI is a core consideration in AI implementation and its importance will continue to increase. Amazon Bedrock is rooted in secure data handling, encrypting all data and allowing users to customize models privately. Integrated with Genpact's riskCanvas this powerful combination enables our mutual customers to enhance productivity in investigating detecting and preventing financial crime threats."
More on Nyenta.com
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference Wednesday, December 6
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Calling All Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR) Investors: Contact Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC To Claim Your Losses
- BOGNER Establishes Permanent Retail Presence in the US with Bicoastal Flagship Stores
- Bragoli & Associates Announces Winner of Volunteerism Scholarship To North Babylon High School St
BK Kalra Global Business Leader at Genpact commented: "Data complexity and volume false positives and evolving sophisticated criminal tactics are accelerating the need for businesses to harness generative AI to transform financial crime operations. Genpact's expanded relationship with AWS represents a pivotal step in redefining the operations landscape for enterprises Together we can unlock untapped value fuel significant growth opportunities for our clients solidifying our commitment to delivering valuable business impact."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
- SMBC Hires Paul Burke to Lead New Capital Solutions Group
- National Widowers Organization Announces Appointment of Eric Washington to the Board of Directors
- GYMGUYZ Forges B2B Partnerships Nationwide, Making Fitness Routines Accessible Anywhere
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- 2024 is around the corner for Independent Pharmacies
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of DocGo Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 26, 2023 - (NASDAQ: DCGO)
- Delisting and Cancellation of Trading From the London Stock Exchange
- KX LAUNCHES KDB.AI SERVER EDITION FOR ENTERPRISE-SCALE GENERATIVE AI USA - English USA - English India - English
- The Single Domain Antibody Revolution
- Holiday Market Opens at the New Rochelle Train Station
- Breast Cancer Survivor Unveils Groundbreaking Mentoring Program Empowering Virtual Assistants
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Roblox Corporation and Certain Executives