- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before September 6, 2022
- UNILEVER DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Unilever PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- New Rochelle: Speed Awareness Week Begins August 14
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Glue42, the company that delivers integrated desktop experiences to financial institutions globally, today announced that it is headed for a record year. During the first half of this year, the company doubled its revenue of 2021, setting itself up for a year-on-year growth of at least 300 percent by the end of 2022.
The growth is the result of an increasing number of global banks, asset managers, broker dealers, advisory firms and vendors recognizing the benefits of the company's long list of interop innovations. Only last month, the firm announced signing AllianceBernstein and was awarded Best Tool for Trading Efficiency. The latter wasn't the first award the team scooped this year. It was also recognized as Best Smart Trader Desktop Environment and the forerunner in Desktop Integration.
More on Nyenta.com
- Javer announces the 5th Javer Sustainability Award
- Monro, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Le Roy, Former Head of Thoma Bravo Credit who has Completed ~$5 Billion of Investments, Joins Star Mountain Capital as a Managing Director
- MINISO ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against MINISO Group Holding Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Aquia Inc. Joins the Digital Services Coalition of Companies Driving Government Transformation
In addition to the explosive license revenue growth, Glue42's success can be further attributed to significant and rapid expansion of capital markets know-how across its entire business, a growing set of solutions and a more diverse partner ecosystem, taking the company into new market segments and geographies.
"Despite market volatility, we are outperforming our set revenue projections for 2022," said James Wooster, COO, Glue42. "The need for simplified desktop integration solutions with related workflow and process improvements, means that we are now the vendor of choice for buy and sell-side institutions of all sizes."
"We expect to finish the year on a high note with new clients in other industry verticals such as energy and transportation, and regions such Asia Pacific," he continued. "Part of this growth is a result of our evolving partner ecosystem. More and more, we are adding strategic partners that are making Glue42 an integral part of their mainstream financial services applications and product suites. These opportunities represent a significant new route to market for us. Moreover, it extends our reach to the high street branches and consumer world."
Since its inception, Glue42 has made it its mission to re-imagine the desktop. The result is a set of platforms, tools and supporting services that simplify user experiences and minimize development effort. By integrating data and orchestrating user interfaces, users can now assemble in-house, third-party, legacy and web systems into straight-through workflows™ faster and easier than ever before, speeding up digital transformation and improving business outcomes.
Most recently, the company launched Glue42 Core+ to enable firms to create and deploy their own workspaces with nothing more than a web browser. This zero-install platform provides some unique features including connectivity to locally installed applications such as Bloomberg and Fidessa, plus continued support for FDC3, notifications and chat integration.
More on Nyenta.com
- TelevisaUnivision Announces Pricing of $400 Million Notes Offering
- Henry Schein Advances ESG Stewardship
- Datadog Announces Return of Dash Conference to New York City
- Saelig Introduces WEROCK Scoria M240 Rugged Handheld Logistics Data PC
- Morgan Stanley at Work Enhances Technology to Deliver Time and Cost Savings to Stock Plan Administrators and Participants
"Many of our users are digital natives, and they expect their desktops to work in the same way as their cell phones," said Reena Raichura, Director, Head of Product Solutions, Glue42. "These users want intelligent and integrated desktops to support their workflows. They want workflow and data-driven desktops. As a result, centralized alerting, workflow and task acceleration and management has become a key focus for many firms."
"We're also seeing how the importance of chat as an end-to-end workflow and collaboration tool is gathering momentum," she continued. "Next, we will be gearing up for internet scale and new markets."
"None of this would have been possible without a stellar team," said James Wooster. "We added hires across the organization supporting areas such as sales, presales, solutions, business development, partnerships, marketing, and operations, and we will continue to aggressively expand our team. As we enter new segments and markets, and grow our partner ecosystem, we will bolster our growth with more new hires. We couldn't be more excited about this prospect. The future is bright."
To further support this growth, Glue42 recently appointed industry veterans across various business areas. Tim Camuti, formerly at JPMorgan Chase & Co, will lead design and UX efforts. Hailing from Eventus and Bloomberg, Roger Chandler will support the growing partner network. Feroze Beebeejaun, former FactSet, joins the sales team. Michael Horsley, formerly at Hyperscience will lead customer success. Finally, Simon Morris joins from OpenFin to bolster sales activities globally, including a significant focus on the APAC region.
Glue42 enables organizations to build intelligent desktops that support configurable workflows between web and desktop applications. Its integration platforms seamlessly and securely orchestrate UI and data and leverages open-source initiatives such as FINOS FDC3 to reduce application delivery times and accelerate time to value. The company is based in London, New York, and Bulgaria. With over 45,000 licenses, its software is deployed at tier one financial institutions across the world. https://glue42.com/why-glue42/
Contact on behalf of Glue42
Simona Cotta-Ramusino / Tinne Teugels
Email: [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- CO-DX ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Co-Diagnostics, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Antero Resources Announces Early Tender Results of Tender Offer For its 2029 Notes
- CI&T Acquires Transpire to Enhance its Growth in Australia and APAC
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Against 1Globe Capital LLC and Certain of its Officers – SVA
- Council Member Velázquez, FDNY Officials, and Engine 89 Celebrate the Recent Budget Allocati
- Western New York Small Business Owner Molly Bakewell Chamberlin Selected as Entrepreneur Mentor for EforAll Buffalo Accelerator Program
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Uber Technologies, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – UBER
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer Randy Mastro Joins King & Spalding's Trial and Global Disputes Practice in New York
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Smartly.io Becomes First Campaign and Ads Partner to Launch TikTok Shopping Ads, Offering Brands Critical Planning Opportunities for Holiday Shopping
- Improvement, data science pros to convene in Atlanta Sept. 19-21
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2022 October Speak Up Women Conference and Last Call For Speakers
- OTR™ INTRODUCES NEW ESPRESSO MARTINI WITH A ONE-OF-A-KIND PRIVATE JET SERVICE TO UPGRADE SUMMER TRAVEL PLANS
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Gen II Introduces E-Subdocs Fund Subscription Solution for Private Equity Funds
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- ARE's new book "Una Vez Amé con el Alma, Pero no con La Razón" is a thought-provoking read about exploring the meaning of love in its true form
- Elys Game Technology Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs