- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Beginning Nov. 6, Business Class guests traveling on Hawaiian's long-haul international flights and between Hawai'i and New York, Boston and Austin will be offered amenities made with responsibly sourced materials. The recycled plastic canvas bag will contain essential items, while an assortment of additional amenities will be offered a la carte to minimize waste.
Business class seats will also feature a plush quilt adorned with the new signature Kilo Hōkū and ʻŌlali designs, as well as a mattress pad and sleeping pillow. The quilt and mattress pad use a fabric made from recycled plastic. Guests seated in Extra Comfort and Main Cabin will receive new amenity kits featuring the Lele design.
Alisa Onishi, Hawaiian Airlines senior director of brand and community and cultural relations said: "Our collaboration with Noho Home was born out of the shared desire to create a sense of place and establish a connection to home while we bring our guests to their destination. We are very proud of the creativity behind these designs and can't wait for our guests to receive them."
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
The three designs were inspired by the native Hawaiian practice of kilo, or careful and constant observation, telling a story of exploration through patterns, colors, designs and textures. Kilo Hōkū is inspired by breathtaking timelapse photography of the night sky weaving a wreath of stars or Leihōkū; Lele celebrates the marvel of flight; while ʻŌlali means to "glide smoothly" like a bird in the air or dolphin in the ocean.
Jalene Kanani Bell founded Noho Home in 2018 with the aim of reimagining Hawaiian décor specializing in modern Hawaiian aesthetic that blends art and function. She said: "I am humbled, honored, and excited to draw inspiration from and bring attention to the art of celestial wayfinding and how indigenous knowledge informs innovation with the Leihōkū collection."
Hawaiian Airlines x Noho Home Leihōkū Collection will launch Nov. 6 available for purchase onboard select Hawaiian Airlines flights or directly through Noho Home. The collection is designed to spark meaningful conversations about Hawaii's culture while fostering connections rooted in aloha spirit.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves