- SVB DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In SVB To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- The Magic School Bus: Lost In The Solar System Live At Tribeca PAC
- COINBASE INVESTOR ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Coinbase To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Hillary Schafer informed the Multiplying Good Board of Governors of her intent to step down as CEO in 2023. After a decade at Multiplying Good, Schafer believes that her efforts will have maximum impact as a leader on their Board of Governors.
During her tenure, Schafer led the organization to new heights as one of the largest champions and leaders in public service and good in the country. She rebranded the organization from Jefferson Award Foundation to Multiplying Good, which better reflects their mission to transform individuals through service and multiply the good they create. Additionally, she oversaw an increase in partnerships to recognize local changemakers across the country through its many established media partners, deepened and strengthened their leadership training and development for youth through Students in Action program, which has mobilized 62,000 youth across the country, and built up their work celebrating organizations through corporate partners.
More on Nyenta.com
- Where to Commission a Custom 1/6 Head Sculpt?
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump lead mini-rally
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Opportune Buyers For Significantly MORE Money
Jack Russi, Chair of Multiplying Good Board of Governors said "Hillary's leadership has been transformational. During her tenure, the organization has tripled in size and has created significant national impact when it comes to service." He added that "the next CEO will be the beneficiary of this exemplary work" and looks forward to having Schafer play a significant role on their Board of Governors going forward.
The organization also continued to honor those who have made an impact with public service with Jefferson Awards which celebrated its 50th anniversary this year with an impressive list of honorees including hundreds of national figures - both public and private - more than 65,000 unsung heroes, tens of thousands of employees, and young people in communities across America.
Prior to joining Multiplying Good in 2013, Schafer worked on Wall Street for 12 years where she served as Head of U.S Institutional Equity Sales at Citigroup in New York City making her one of highest-ranking women in equity business at that time. Her ability to process information quickly then take precise action at right time transferred seamlessly into her stewardship at Multiplying Good over past decade.
With Schafer's departure from CEO position imminent ,Multiplying Good looks forward to bringing onboard a world-class leader who can execute against bold strategic vision set by Schafer during her tenure .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- New Book That Will Challenge Your Beliefs - The Fake Fall of Rome
- Clout Hero Introduces a Revolutionary Approach to Equity Crowdfunding, Helps Startups Get Funding
- New xBit Digital Case Management Feature Saves Examiners Hours of Required Report Upload Time
- NJ MED's First Quarter World Top 20 Education Rankings for 2023
- IntellaTriage Hires New Vice President of Technology
- Strat-O-Matic Simulation Tabs Yankees Over Dodgers in 2023 Series
- ASI Hosts 2023 Executive Summit for Partners and Announces Annual Award Winners
- Advantage One Credit Union Deploys Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform for Intelligent Loan Decisions
- Namify's Website Name Generator: The Ultimate Solution for Finding Your Perfect Website Name
- New Report Reveals What Teen Girls Think About TikTok, Instagram, and the Impact That Social Media Has on Their Lives
- Kookalimba Launches the K80M Drop - A Cute and Compact Kalimba for Music Lovers
- Fab Figures Releases 1:6th Strong Male Seamless Body
- TAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against TAL Education Group and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- NFL Quarterback Lamar Jackson & Lamar Jackson Entertainment Presents Roll With The Punches 'It's Okay Knot To Be Okay' Black Tie & Sneaker Gala
- Tuani Lash Brings Luxury Lash Services and Joy to Oakland's Homeless Community
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Lewy Body Dementia Resource Center Introduces a New Video Production
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer