- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
The market is part of New Rochelle's efforts to ensure that as its local economy grows, MWBEs have the opportunity to grow with it. To that end, city officials developed an outreach strategy that raised awareness of the opportunity to be a part of the market specifically among MWBEs. Additionally, New Rochelle reached out to graduates of city programs that help MWBEs build their capacity so they can take their businesses to the next level as well as MWBE vendors from previous markets. The selection committee for Holiday Market vendors also implemented a process that gave priority to local MWBE vendors.
More on Nyenta.com
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- KBRA Releases Research – CRE CLO Distress and Loan Modification Rates Soar
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
City Manager Kathleen Gill said "New Rochelle's Holiday Market continues our long-term commitment to economic development and engaging community members and residents, providing avenues to entrepreneurship opportunities for local minority- and women-owned business enterprises. We are thrilled to once again bring it to life and create a festive atmosphere for all to join." Deputy City Manager and Commissioner of Development Adam Salgado added "In New Rochelle, we've worked hard to build an economic development program that helps our minority and women-owned businesses take part in our city's growth, and the annual Holiday Market continues to advance that goal."
The 2023 Holiday Market is located at the New Rochelle Train Station at Station Plaza North from November 24th to December 17th and will operate from 4 pm – 8pm on weekdays and 12 pm – 8 pm on weekends. All are welcome. Free 2-hour parking is available in the adjacent train station garage on the fourth and fifth levels. For a list of vendors and more information: https://www.ideallynewrochelle.com/events/holid.... Attractions open throughout the Holiday Market include wide-ranging performances from local talent, and activations both inside and outside of the New Rochelle Train Station which will be fully decked out for the holidays.
More on Nyenta.com
- Former Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani Joins Diamond Standard Advisory Board USA - English USA - English
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Summer Employment Programs
- Yonkers Police Department Arrests, Charges Yonkers Man in Mount Carmel Place Homicide
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
Charmae Ellerbe, owner of WYNNEN said "The New Rochelle Holiday Market is the ultimate destination for all your holiday shopping, boasting an impressive array of local artisans each showcasing their unique creations; you're sure to find a gift for everyone on your list." Jonathan Boston owner of Rex Bespoke Clothing added "New Rochelle made it easy and cost effective to select it as our base; we've been warmly embraced by the community."
Significant sponsors for this year's Holiday Market include RXR, WBP Development LLC., L+M Development Partners., BRP Development Corp., Allstate Ventures., among others who have helped make this event possible for all members of the local business community in New Rochelle.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Montefiore's Albert Einstein College of Medicine Announces Free Tuition in Perpetuity for All Medical School Students
- SeatGeek Announces Next Fan Up Product Release Ahead of MLB Season
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- City of Yonkers Accepting 2024 Nominations for Annual "Women of Distinction" Award
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- The Importance of Conducting Background Checks
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Best Commercial Solar Panel Installation Companies (2024): Review of Industrial Solar Panels for Business Published By Better Business Advice
- Korean Cultural Center New York presents a retrospective "John Pai: Eternal Moment" in the gallery of its new building
- Eata Gift Expands Notebook Customization Service to Fuel 2024 Marketing Campaigns
- Best Small Business Bookkeeping Services (2024): Omega Accounting Beyond Bookkeeping Review Published By Better Business Advice
- ROSEN, A GLOBALLY RESPECTED LAW FIRM, Encourages GrafTech International Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - EAF
- ROSEN, LEADING TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Fluence Energy, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - FLNC
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sibanye Stillwater Limited - SBSW
- Introducing the Coexilian Flag: A Symbol of Unity and Harmony
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages British American Tobacco p.l.c Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BTI