- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
In this newly created role, Ms. Perlman will be responsible for driving innovation, optimizing operations and identifying new opportunities for G-III. She will also oversee Strategy, Finance, Communications, Information Technology and other Operating functions.
Morris Goldfarb, CEO of G-III said "We are pleased to welcome Dana to G-III. With her impressive experience and strong track record of success leading strategy, finance and business development she brings a wealth of industry expertise to the company".
Ms. Perlman has over 20 years of experience in apparel, strategy and finance. Most recently she spent 10 years at PVH Corp where she played a critical role in transforming the business as Chief Strategy Officer. Prior to PVH she held several roles in investment banking retail groups at Barclays Capital, Lehman Brothers and Credit Suisse First Boston. She holds a Bachelor's in Business Administration from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
Ms Perlman is also a Director of O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and previously served on the Board of Sigma Lithium Corp. In 2023 and 2018 she was recognized by WomenInc in their annual Most Influential Corporate Board Directors list; while in 2018 she was recognized by Equilar in their 50 Youngest U.S Public Company Board Members list.
Commenting on her appointment Ms Perlman said "I am excited to see what we will accomplish together" at G-III Apparel Group Ltd., adding that she looks forward to working with Morris Goldfarb and the entire team to further enhance the company's strategy and financial performance as well as advance its competitive position for the future.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear