- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
"I view NFTs as a boundary pushing tool of the future. By mixing Potato classics and digital remixes of my favorite things like the NBA with physical goodies and collectibles, I want everyone and anyone to get excited about art in new ways," said Imran Potato.
Potato's first drop will launch on TRUESY.com on Thursday, May 6 and will feature a bootleg NBA Top Shot moment titled "Lebrun Jame" using "footage" from the NBA 2k3 video game. The drop will also include two Potato classics, the Gucci Turtle and an animated Louis Vuitton Teletubbies clip. Collaborating with TRUESY, Potato has created a novel use of NFTs to reward fans who purchase his NFTs with surprise merchandise. Each Potato holder will find out in the weeks after the drop which Potato product they will receive. And Imran Potato will have the ability to further engage and reward his collectors in the future.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
"Doing work in the NFT space excites me because I can think of novel ways to interact with human beings," explained Imran Potato.
TRUESY marks the maturation of the NFT space and gives a glimpse of what's next. Artists and brands will be able to share unique and VIP experiences with consumers, build 'proof of fandom' activations, and grant exclusive access to new merchandise. TRUESY will redefine curation and access to various luxury brands by featuring culturally significant personalities and brands at the intersection of fashion, art, music, sports, technology, and human rights
The full NFT collection will be available for purchase on truesy.com
About Imran Potato Brand:
To learn more about Imran Potato, visit imranpotato.com or @imran_potato on social media.
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
TRUESY is a curated NFT platform, specifically designed for the cultivated consumer. TRUESY features artists from luxury fashion, fine art, music, sports, and entertainment. TRUESY is built on the eco-friendly foundation of the Tezos blockchain. TRUESY is built for real people; it's easy-to-use, intuitive interface features a credit card payment system. TRUESY was developed in partnership between DMA United and TQ Tezos.
SOURCE Imran Potato; TRUESY
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit