- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Downtown Parking Options Expanded with 175 New Spaces
PFFR Cash Distribution:
- Ex-Date: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Record Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Payable Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
Infrastructure Capital Advisors expects to declare future dividends on a monthly basis. Distributions are planned, but not guaranteed, for every month. The next distribution is scheduled to occur in September 2022.
For more information about PFFR's distribution policy, its 2022 distribution calendar, or tax information, please visit the Fund's website at www.virtusetfs.com.
About Virtus ETF Advisers
Virtus ETF Advisers is a New York-based, multi-manager ETF sponsor and affiliate of Virtus Investment Partners. With actively managed and index-based investment capabilities across multiple asset classes, Virtus offers a range of complementary exchange-traded-funds subadvised by select investment managers.
More on Nyenta.com
- Pheon Therapeutics Launches with $68 Million in Financing to Advance Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugates for Treatment of Solid Tumors
- EQUITY ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Announces the Investigation of CarLotz, Inc. - LOTZ
- Broadstone Net Lease Announces Third Quarter 2022 Rent Collection Results and Plan to Provide a Business Update Shortly After the Completion of the Quarter
- Gov. Hochul Tours Renovated Feinstein Institutes Bioelectronic Medicine Lab, Announces First $10 Million Award
- QP Extends Lead in Social Access Apps with Latest Release
About Infrastructure Capital Advisors, LLC
Infrastructure Capital Advisors, LLC (ICA) is an SEC-registered investment advisor that manages exchange traded funds and a series of hedge funds. The firm was formed in 2012 and is based in New York City. ICA seeks total-return opportunities in key infrastructure sectors, including energy, real estate, transportation, industrials and utilities. It often identifies opportunities in entities that are not taxed at the entity level, such as master limited partnerships ("MLPs") and real estate investment trusts ("REITs"). It also looks for opportunities in credit and related securities, such as preferred stocks. Current income is a primary objective in most, but not all, of the company's investing activities. The focus is generally on asset-intensive companies that generate and distribute substantial streams of free cash flow. For more information, please visit www.infracapfunds.com.
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF): The value of an ETF may be more volatile than the underlying portfolio of securities it is designed to track. The costs of owning the ETF may exceed the cost of investing directly in the underlying securities. Preferred Stocks: Preferred stocks may decline in price, fail to pay dividends, or be illiquid. Real Estate Investments: The Fund may be negatively affected by factors specific to the real estate market, including interest rates, leverage, property, and management. Industry/Sector Concentration: A Fund that focuses its investments in a particular industry or sector will be more sensitive to conditions that affect that industry or sector than a non-concentrated Fund. Passive Strategy/Index Risk: A passive investment strategy seeking to track the performance of the underlying index may result in the Fund holding securities regardless of market conditions or their current or projected performance. This could cause the Fund's returns to be lower than if the Fund employed an active strategy. Correlation to Index: The performance of the Fund and its index may vary somewhat due to factors such as Fund flows, transaction costs, and timing differences associated with additions to and deletions from its index. Market Volatility: Securities in the Fund may go up or down in response to the prospects of individual companies and general economic conditions. Price changes may be short or long term. Prospectus: For additional information on risks, please see the Fund's prospectus.
More on Nyenta.com
- Rosann Santos Discusses DEI in TV & Film and Actor Steve Toussaint in House of the Dragon
- FOX Business Network Continues Reign as Leader in Business News With Highest Rated Quarter Since 2020
- Oxi Fresh Targets New York For Growth
- Women Veterans Giving is Recognizing a Woman Veteran with the Annual Melissa Washington Small Business Award on October 6
- New Release: Azazel's Public House by Marc Arginteanu
You should consider the Fund's investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before investing. Contact VP Distributors LLC at 1-888-383-4184 or visit www.virtusetfs.com to obtain a prospectus which contains this and other information about the Fund. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.
Virtus ETF Advisers, LLC serves as the investment advisor and Infrastructure Capital Advisors, LLC serves as the subadviser to the Fund.
The Fund is distributed by VP Distributors, LLC, member FINRA and subsidiary of Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
SOURCE InfraCap REIT Preferred ETF
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Talos Expands EU and US Teams with Key Hires in Sales & Business Development USA - English USA - English
- Harold Sconiers Discovers the Key to 'Immortality'
- New Rochelle: 65th Annual Frederick J. Todora Golf Tournament at Wykagyl Country Club
- Junior R. King, DPM, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Assurant Extends Longstanding T-Mobile Partnership with New Multiyear Agreement
- Make it an Endless Summer with El Monte RV, Getaway for a Weekend with One Tank Trips
- PLAN INTERNATIONAL USA AND UNSPLASH FOR GOOD CHALLENGE STEREOTYPES, REWRITE THE ALGORITHM AND ELEVATE INCLUSIVE IMAGES OF GIRLS AND YOUNG WOMEN
- Edtech Nonprofit UPchieve Surpasses 50,000 Hours of Free Tutoring Provided to Low-Income Students
- KBRA Releases Report Assigning AA+ Rating and Stable Outlook to the City of New York General Obligation Bonds, Fiscal 2023 Series B, Subseries B-1, and Taxable General Obligation Social Bonds, Fiscal 2023 Series B, Subseries B-2
- Solutions Granted Inc. Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- CNX Resources Corporation Announces Early Results and Early Payment Date for Tender Offer for its 7.25% Senior Notes due 2027
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
- The Estée Lauder Companies and BALMAIN are Partnering to Launch BALMAIN BEAUTY
- UAV Market 2026, Increasing Defense Spending On Unmanned Technologies to Boost Growth - Technavio
- K Patrice Williams gains broad sweep of community support for Fairfield City Council
- *** SAVE THE DATE *** Yonkers Police to host Coffee with a Cop - Wednesday, October 5th, 9:30 AM and 4 PM - two locations!