- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8851751-baileys-introduces-deliciously-light-irish-cream-with-neil-patrick-harris/
Neil Patrick Harris certainly knows the value of taking a light break from his roles as husband, father, award-winning actor, writer, director, and veritable jack-of-all-trades. In celebration of the launch of Baileys Deliciously Light, Neil generously gifted the ultimate light break to his longtime friend and confidante, Michael Serrato. With Baileys Deliciously Light at the ready, Neil treated Michael to hundreds of festive balloons, a dedicated marching band, along with a personalized billboard in the sky sharing a billowy motivational message over his home. Talk about a breather!
"Without a doubt, one of the best parts of the day is when you can finally take a moment and treat yourself to a much-needed break," says Neil Patrick Harris. "However, many of us forget to do just that. As we ease into 2021, it's obvious that we all need to take it easy every now and then. That's why I've partnered with Baileys to launch Baileys Deliciously Light... it provides the perfect option for an afternoon treat when you can use a moment for yourself or with loved ones."
More on Nyenta.com
- INFINITY Q ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Infinity Q Diversified Alpha Fund on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Carole Demas. Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again
If you find yourself ready to treat yourself to a light break of your own, you're in luck: Baileys Deliciously Light is now on shelves and ready for the treating. And if you want to follow in Neil's footsteps and acknowledge a friend or two, Baileys is partnering with Cocktail Courier to offer four custom Light Break packages. (Packages are only available in the contiguous 48 United States [except where otherwise indicated], subject to applicable local law.) Each one is specifically curated for a variety of people in your life (21 or older) who deserve a special treat, offering a unique Baileys Deliciously Light cocktail on top of other assorted goodies:
- For the motivated maven: Including the Baileys Deliciously Light "Rose Colored Glasses" cocktail made with coconut water along with a yoga towel and daily planner, this kit comes in handy when you're ready to work up a sweat and then reward yourself with a light-tasting cocktail.
- For the busybody: Complete with the Baileys Deliciously Light "But First, Coffee" cocktail made with espresso along with coffee mugs and an inspirational desk plate, this kit is perfect for encouraging your friend to pencil in a personal break.
- For soul supplies: Featuring the Baileys Deliciously Light "Boba" cocktail made with green tea, along with a head massager and cozy socks, this kit acts as a helpful primer on the subtle art of unwinding.
- For that special someone who deserves the ultimate break: This extremely limited-edition kit (only 5 available, while supplies last) is equipped with an exclusive, indulgent Baileys Deliciously Light "Gold Standard" cocktail made with Belgian chocolate, gold leaf, black cherry and whipped cream as well as a personalized pre-recorded video greeting from Neil Patrick Harris himself (yes, you read that right!).
"We're delighted to offer a lighter version of our beloved Baileys Original Irish Cream," says Stacey Cunningham, Director of Baileys & Liqueurs, Diageo North America. "We all deserve a little treat and with the launch of Baileys Deliciously Light, it's the perfect reminder for us to take that well-deserved time for ourselves this year."
More on Nyenta.com
- Identity Podcast The Importance of Black History
- Pandemic Compliance Services Provides Certified Pandemic Compliance Advisors And Covid-19 Compliance
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
Baileys Deliciously Light is a delicious and versatile new product offering that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways including over ice, chilled, in a smoothie or with hot, iced or whipped coffee so you now have more occasions to treat yourself including daytime celebrations, brunch and many more. The liquid is now available nationwide (wherever spirits-based beverages are sold) for a suggested retail price of $24.99 for a 750mL format. For more information on Baileys Deliciously Light, please visit www.BAILEYS.com.
Baileys encourages consumers of legal drinking age to treat themselves responsibly.
About BAILEYS Irish Cream Liqueur:
BAILEYS launched in Ireland in 1974. It is now available in 180 markets worldwide and is the number one selling liqueur in the world. Owned by Diageo plc, BAILEYS is currently ranked 7th among all distilled spirits sold worldwide. It's the signature delicious balance of Irish Cream, whiskey and fine spirits that makes BAILEYS Original Irish Cream the perfect little indulgence when you need a break from your daily routine. The BAILEYS portfolio includes Original Irish Cream, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Cinnamon, Espresso Crème, Strawberries & Cream and Almande. For more information on BAILEYS Original Irish Cream, please visit us at www.BAILEYS.com.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands including Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, Bulleit and Buchanan's whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo is listed on both the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) and the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and our products are sold in more than 180 countries around the world. For more information about Diageo, our people, our brands, and performance, visit us at www.diageo.com. Visit Diageo's global responsible drinking resource, www.DRINKiQ.com, for information, initiatives, and ways to share best practice.
Follow us on Twitter for news and information about Diageo North America: @Diageo_NA.
1 Baileys Deliciously Light - per 2.5 fl. oz. serving - Average Analysis: calories-139; carbs-9.3 g; protein-0.8 g; fat-3.7 g; sugar – 7.8g. Compared to Baileys Original Irish Cream per 2.5 fl. oz. serving: calories-233; carbs-16.1g; protein-2.1g; fat-10.1g; sugar 13.3g.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Identity Podcast Celebrating Black History Month
- Joe Simon Says The United States of America is a Representative of Democracy, And Democracy Plays a Role in All 50 States
- Pet's Favorite Candle Line Making its Way into Grocery Stores
- Sober St. Patrick's Day® 10th Anniversary To Broadcast On March 17, 4 PM EST
- The Neighborhood Show Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- TCDA Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tricida, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought
- Ponos Industries Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Employers Switch their Focus to the Long Game; Swings in Local COVID-19 Cases no Longer Impact Demand for Office Space
- Construction Chemicals Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- VidMob Raises $50 Million Series C to Accelerate Broad Adoption of its Platform for Intelligent Creative