- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Honourable Marsha T. Henderson, Minister of Tourism, International Transport, Civil Aviation, Urban Development, Employment, and Labour said that the introduction of JetBlue's service to St. Kitts marks a significant milestone for their tourism-driven economy as it enhances their accessibility and strengthens their global connectivity monumentally. She added that the additional airlift will undoubtedly stimulate economic growth and pave the way for further destination development, ultimately benefiting the people and businesses of St. Kitts.
More on Nyenta.com
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
David Jehn, vice president of network planning and partnerships at JetBlue said that they look forward to introducing their low fares and great service to St Kitts customers and offering their Northeast customers a unique island getaway where they can find pristine beaches, adventure, world-class gastronomy and warm hospitality. He added that this new nonstop route aims to continue to grow their presence in the Caribbean and bring more choices for their customers.
JetBlue will operate the new route using its Airbus A320 aircraft which offers award-winning service featuring the most legroom in coach, live television and on-demand entertainment on every seatback, free and fast Fly-Fi broadband internet, complimentary snacks and soft drinks as well as great customer service.
Ellison "Tommy" Thompson CEO of St. Kitts Tourism Authority said that JetBlue's service to St. Kitts heralds an exciting future for tourism opening a world of possibilities for travellers seeking to experience their island's authenticity and rich culture. He added that as they work to further build brand awareness and generate demand it is anticipated that this increased accessibility will bolster their tourism industry enabling new opportunities to further develop the tourism product.
More on Nyenta.com
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- FOX News Media's Second Republican Primary Debate Tops All of Television on Wednesday, September 27th
- New Rochelle Welcomes HUD Regional Director and Interagency Partners to Advance Climate Resiliance
Seats are available for booking now with service between New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to St Kitts Robert L Bradshaw International Airport (SKB) commencing this fall ahead of the 2023 holiday season. With this introduction of JetBlue route St Kitts now has year-round service from New York (JFK), London (Gatwick), Miami as well as other destinations in Europe such as Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS).
For more information on JetBlue visit https://www.jetblue.com/ or those travelling in groups of 10 or more can visit https://www.jetblue.com/traveling-together/grou... for reduced rates while visitors are reminded to regularly check www.visitstkitts website for updates and information regarding travel restrictions due to COVID 19 pandemic situation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight
- Insurance Training Expert Cody Askins Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Radius Global Market Research Appoints Ed Keller to its Board of Directors
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Non-Alcoholic Retailer Boisson Announces New CEO; Receives New Funding From Convivialité Ventures and Connect Ventures
- Armitron Joins Forces with Susan G. Komen® to Introduce Empowering Tilly Pink Collection for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Rochester Public Library to Host "Get Weeding with the RPL," 5-Week Cannabis-Worker Certification Course
- Enjoy Best Taco Tuesday in Long Island City at Doha Bar Lounge
- The New York Junior League Celebrates Inaugural Find the Good Day
- Soluna Project Dorothy 1 Reaches Full Capacity of 50 MW, Company hits 2.6 EH/s Hashrate Milestone
- A united front in fight against the 'silent pandemic'
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Begins City's 2024-25 Fiscal Year Budget Process
- Chief Gene Saunders Founder of Project Lifesaver International Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television